What Happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened?

First time back in several months and am seeing how dead this place is. Canada might even have more going on. Mass exodus, I can only assume, but why? Did the shit-talking and lack of respect for people just finally reach a critical mass? Or did everyone start popping out a bunch of kids?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Talisman left.

Comment

fucking obama

Comment

Trump did it

Comment

You're not missing anything. The trolling and shit-posting in damn near every thread by the same few morons is both boring and annoying and people just eventually leave. I don't blame them.

Comment

Geor! left. Oh, wait.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Rodney has single handedly turned this place in to a shit show, and run off everyone worth having around. Hope all is well, Geof!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Pic and vid forum?
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Rodney has single handedly turned this place in to a shit show, and run off everyone worth having around. Hope all is well, Geof!
                  that.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

All forums are dying, I blame facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Pic and vid forum?
                      Otherwise known as the illiterate forum, for obvious reasons.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        All forums are dying, I blame facebook.
                        I think that is part of it. The board interaction has gone to absolute shit. I'll get on to lurk every once in awhile, then bounce without posting much.

Comment

Funny, our activity is up vs the end of 2015. Canada more? Is that a joke? Most threads on there have activity from 2014.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Funny, our activity is up vs the end of 2015.
                            Maybe more people reading, but it definitely seems people are posting less. Hell, I post less, and spend far less time here than I used to. I don't have patience for idiocy.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn Geor! long time no see. You alright meng?

Comment

Working...
                              X