Hail damage folks. Wife's car got made into a golf ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail damage folks. Wife's car got made into a golf ball

Wife's new car got turned into a golf ball what should we expect? Broke the front windshield and left side is fucked everything top is fucked. Right side dunno yet as I haven't looked at it yet.

Our agent is out of the office so just got the claim rolling. Nothing fancy a 2016 malibu with the little turbo motor.

Just looking for advice on this type of claim. Never had one.

It got my truck as well but I could really give 2 shito about it. I can tell you that a 93 Taurus is a beast. Shows some damage my tuck 08 Silverado. Hood is fucked and got it all over decently. Wife's car looks like it went rounds with tyson.

Golf ball sized hail and a tad bigger. They where soft and most broke on impact but still fucked some shit up.

My experience is they'll try and fuck you out of dents saying that something else caused it.

Comment

They are lowballing everyone since most places are backed up a month or two before they can even touch the car

Comment

I'm in Kansas. Small cell hit a small 3 mile area me and 6 other people affected.

Fucked up a bunch of our crops tho as well.

Comment

Sorry can't help with the claim info but have a funny story. We have a family of gypsies that moved in down the street about a year ago and they do the usual type of scam shit like asphalt, car repair, roofing ect. A few weeks ago I kept hearing a banging noise outside so I went out to see two of them throwing ice cubes from the freezer at their car to make dents. The dad said it was so they could teach themselves paintless dent repair. WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            I'm in Kansas. Small cell hit a small 3 mile area me and 6 other people affected.

Hope you're not in Dodge City KS.....looks like they're about to get hit by a tornado.

Comment

I have been through 2 big hail storms in the past few years. We just let them look it over, took it to the body shop and let them deal with the insurance if they need more money. The body shops have always helped us cover the deductible and got is back on the road. I would highly recommend going with a referred shop that the insurance works with. It makes things a ton easier not to mention if there is a problem later they will take care of it no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                Sorry can't help with the claim info but have a funny story. We have a family of gypsies that moved in down the street about a year ago and they do the usual type of scam shit like asphalt, car repair, roofing ect. A few weeks ago I kept hearing a banging noise outside so I went out to see two of them throwing ice cubes from the freezer at their car to make dents. The dad said it was so they could teach themselves paintless dent repair. WTF??
                Hahahahahahah

Comment

gotta love a gypsy
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post

Where at in KS?

Comment

A few weeks ago I kept hearing a banging noise outside so I went out to see two of them throwing ice cubes from the freezer at their car to make dents. The dad said it was so they could teach themselves paintless dent repair. WTF??
                      ahahahaha!

Fucking Gypsies, I guy brought me in an Excursion once, said a band of Gypsies fixed the quarter panel in the parking lot of a Walmart. I don't know what kind of paint or bondo they used but neither was dry, took me a whole day to scrape that shit off. I had to charge that poor boy double to fix it. He was pissed and so was I...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        ahahahaha!

Fucking Gypsies, I guy brought me in an Excursion once, said a band of Gypsies fixed the quarter panel in the parking lot of a Walmart. I don't know what kind of paint or bondo they used but neither was dry, took me a whole day to scrape that shit off. I had to charge that poor boy double to fix it. He was pissed and so was I...
                        You're braver than me, I wouldn't even touch it!

Comment

Call Glen (Dentguru) - he'll deal directly with your ins company to be sure they don't screw you. 469-233-5880
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            Call Glen (Dentguru) - he'll deal directly with your ins company to be sure they don't screw you. 469-233-5880
                            in kansas?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What insurance do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X