Boys vs Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Redskins

Well, 0-2 isn't very good for teams trying to get into the playoffs and we should be able to run, run, run on that bullshit front line of theirs. I would run before throw and then expose when they stack the box.

Boy's - 31

Foreskins - 28
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Boys 24
    Redskins 27

Comment

Just once in my life I'd like to see Linehan/Garrett change the game plan to go with the flow of the game.

Pretty sure I'll die before that happens though.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Just once in my life I'd like to see Linehan/Garrett change the game plan to go with the flow of the game.

Pretty sure I'll die before that happens though.
        Hopefully they will both get fired for fucking up this season, which is a possibility after that embarrassment last week...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

'Boys 27
          'Skins 17

Comment

Boyz 27
            Skins 21
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

This one is going to be close until the 2nd half, where the Cowboys pull away:

A. Elliot and Morris have a good day against a weak middle
              B. The Redskins defensive staff will still refuse to move Norman around to cover Dez
              C. Breeland has somewhat of a comeback day as he "mostly" contains Dez, yet Dez will have at least one amazing grab touchdown against Breeland in the 2nd half.
              D. Prescott has a harder day than expected in passing due to Ryan Kerrigan
              E. Doctson gets his first NFL touchdown
              F. Reed comes alive against the Cowboys secondary as the cowboys will present a zone coverage for most of the first half.

Cowboys 34
              Redskins 24

Post Game:
              Redskins go into an early season implosion
              Dallas media mentions the words "Cowboys" and "Superbowl" at least twice

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Hopefully they will both get fired for fucking up this season, which is a possibility after that embarrassment last week...
                  Never going to happen. He's got his .500 yes man. Garret is here to stay until Jerry dies

Comment

You assholes picking the Cowboys to win by 6 or more are insane.

These games are always close and the Cowboys have shown for the last 15 games how they handle close games.

Comment

I hope I am wrong, by the way. I would love to see the Cowboys destroy the deadskins.

Comment

Skins win a close one, Dallas finds yet another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Skins win a close one, Dallas finds yet another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
                          Lol

Comment

lol.

Comment

We at Redskins Nation refuse to let Jerry Jones and company steal the title of "Most Dysfunctional NFC East Team"

I mean really, what can the Cowboys do to exceed the sheer brilliance of hiring Albert Haynesworth?

Comment

Working...
                              X