Boys vs Peelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Peelers

Wheres my boy Geor!? If theres one AFC team I despise worse than the Patriots it's those damned, pesky Feelers!
    Let's get over there and whip that ass, The Ravens have a decent team especially their defense, so a W at Fitt and then we can concentrate on the black birds and then the Skins for Thanksgiving!

Boy's - 38
    Feelers - 21
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

'Boys 24
    Steelers 17

Comment

Steelers head coach is on the hot seat right now. I think they take some pieces of the Eagles game plan and slow down the offense enough.

Boys 17
      steelers 27

Comment

Uhhh, the Feagles smoked the Peelers. When the Feagles faced a much better team (Boys) it was close and we won in OT. Yeah I doubt they can beat us if we play to our potential.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Uhhh, the Feagles smoked the Peelers. When the Feagles faced a much better team (Boys) it was close and we won in OT. Yeah I doubt they can beat us if we play to our potential.
          I know, I watched part of that game. I think the Steelers are a dangerous team to be playing right now. Coming off a crappy loss to a division foe and the Coach being under fire. They may be more motivated than usual.

Plus they are at Ketchup Field.

Comment

Fuck them, the same shit was said with the Cheeseheads. You either have a good team or you don't. They don't have a good team and they were getting shut out the entire game. Those 14 points were mop up duty.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Steelers head coach is on the hot seat right now. I think they take some pieces of the Eagles game plan and slow down the offense enough.
              Yeah he is. Players complaining to the media about practice is pretty telling. Ben ain't right since his return either.

30-21 Dallas
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

27-17 dallas
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ben should be a bit better this game, than last. They rushed him back to play, too early, and it showed. The games vs. Dallas are always good, no matter which team is hot at the moment. That being said, I fully expect the Steelers to shove an arm or two up the Cowboys assholes this weekend.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Ben should be a bit better this game, than last. They rushed him back to play, too early, and it showed. The games vs. Dallas are always good, no matter which team is hot at the moment. That being said, I fully expect the Steelers to shove an arm or two up the Cowboys assholes this weekend.
                      I fully expect Ben to rape someone on Sunday, but I am hoping its not the Cowboys.

Comment

I'll be at Heinz Field for it and tailgating before hand. Hope the Boys pull this one out - the Stillers are a completely different team at home so I think it'll be a close one.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Cowboys- 34
                          Steelers- 35

Bandwagon fans will panic and call for Romo to start vs Baltimore.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            I'll be at Heinz Field for it and tailgating before hand. Hope the Boys pull this one out - the Stillers are a completely different team at home so I think it'll be a close one.
                            Enjoy, nothing on TV compares to attending an NFL game live. I don't care much for the term "bucket list", but attending a Lions game at Ford Field is on my bucket list.

Comment

Boys pull out the win..Pits got some key players hurt. If anyone wants to wager PM me. I got dem boyzzz
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X