Congratulations to H-town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to H-town...

If any city deserves to go to work WS, the StroHs do...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I hope kuechel and verlander make kershaw and Darvish look like the playoff failures they've historically been. Go Astros!

Comment

Magic Johnson and his people think they can buy a World Series title. We will see about that shit! Go Astros

Comment

crazy game last night ..
        Bet the Dodgers are feeling lousy , go Astros

Comment

I dont like any team that has to do with Houston....Go LA
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            I dont like any team that has to do with Houston....Go LA
            That's pretty much the way I view Dallas, although I can somewhat tolerate "America's Team" since they are actually the Arlington Cowboys nowadays. Go Astros!!!

Comment

Last nights game will totally mess up the dodgers mentally. And altuve is amazing for his size. He is the spud web of MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Last nights game will totally mess up the dodgers mentally. And altuve is amazing for his size. He is the spud web of MLB.
                Roids....
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  Roids....
                  Altuve's head isn't growing like Barry's did.

Comment

What a game 2, I thought for sure H=Town was going to lose...and so did the Dodgers.

Darvish is up next, fuck that whore!
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Keuchel up again tonight 0-2 last 2 starts I think he gets it done tonight.

Comment

Just like the thread title reads...Congratulations to H-town...Astros win first World Series championship in franchise history

Comment

Great series...Go Astros

Comment

Yup, great series and if any city in America deserves a WS title, it's H- Town...

Comment

Oh and seeing Losing Pitcher : Darvish... PRICELESS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X