Mimitw: Svo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got my name wrong.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      And on a realted note..... if SVO thinks about politics SC281 posts about it immediately.
      lol

Comment

SVO has forgotten more about firearms than CJ knows.....

Comment

I tried to disprove him several times on stories much more far fetched, and only found more snippets here and there online that collaborated that atleast a situation actually occurred

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            I tried to disprove him several times on stories much more far fetched, and only found more snippets here and there online that collaborated that atleast a situation actually occurred
            Which story are you referring to?

What if everything I have said is true? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Edit: I am kind of startled that you have payed enough mind to look into anything that I have said but dig away; your search results can only back me up.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-12-2018, 02:57 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Which story are you referring to?

What if everything I have said is true? Has that ever crossed your mind?
              Book! I’d buy it. It would def be entertaining.

Comment

^^^ it would have to consist of a bunch of anecdotal short stories.

Edit: You should hear my stories involving my closest friend who is getting out of prison on the 25th of this month.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-12-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Has SVO been caught in a lie on here?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    Was Paul Bunyan ever caught?
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

There have been differences of opinion before. People have dug up facts supporting the things that I have said but no one has ever dug up anything counter to what I have said.

Comment

There have been differences of opinion before. People have dug up facts supporting the things that I have said but no one has ever dug up anything counter to what I have said.
                        so its possible all the shit you say on here is in fact true?

Comment

so its possible all the shit you say on here is in fact true?
                          I keep saying I did, have, know or saw something and people keep saying that I didn't or don't. One day the nattering neigh bobs of dfwstangs will see the light and give up.

Comment

What really irritates the hell out of me is that in many of my stories I leave bread crumbs for y'all to track down to confirm the story and not a single one of you motherfuckers has done it.

Comment

What really irritates the hell out of me is that in many of my stories I leave bread crumbs for y'all to track down to confirm the story and not a single one of you motherfuckers has done it.
                              How'd you know I was a motherfucker? Who told?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                How'd you know I was a motherfucker? Who told?
                                Your mother yells out your name when I make her cum so it was just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X