Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask SVO anything thread.

In lieu of the other thread... I wanted to make a new one to ask the man himself legitimate questions that may be beyond the comprehension of the regular above average mortals of dfwm.

First question.....

What exactly is in the ark of the covenant and where is it currently residing?

Any good bar fight story's?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Someone who isn't lazy, compile all the stories into 1 thread.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        In lieu of the other thread... I wanted to make a new one to ask the man himself legitimate questions that may be beyond the comprehension of the regular above average mortals of dfwm.

First question.....

What exactly is in the ark of the covenant and where is it currently residing?
        It is a reliquary containing the remains of the Ten Commandments and it is currently residing in a church in Ethiopia.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Any good bar fight story's?
          I had a friend beat 2 men to death in a bar in Azle about 15 years ago and got away with it. He was wearing nothing but his tighty whities while doing it.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How many pools do you have to clean to be able to buy a mustang from whiteboy?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
              How many pools do you have to clean to be able to buy a mustang from whiteboy?
              About 140 stops paid for the 7,000 dollar mustang. That is about 2.5 weeks of work for one guy.

Edit: Over the years I have bought 3 of them from him.

Comment

When will WWIII happen? Before of after the wall is finished? I hear that they are only repairing part of it currently but nothing new has started. So not sure which will happen first.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I had a friend beat 2 men to death in a bar in Azle about 15 years ago and got away with it. He was wearing nothing but his tighty whities while doing it.
                  Hah! Any more details on this one?

Comment

^^^ His two daughters (16 and 13) had two men force their way into their car at gun point. They were taken to a field, beaten badly, and raped. They were then locked in the trunk of their car and the men drove it to a bar. While the men were in the bar the girls got out of the trunk and called their dad; he ran out the door barefoot and in his underwear and picked up his girls. The 3 of them entered the bar and he had his daughters point out the 2 men. Once the 2 men were ID by his children he beat them to death. One man died in the bar; the other died a few days later. The DA put in a half assed attempt at an indictment and the charge was shit canned by the grand jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      When will WWIII happen? Before of after the wall is finished? I hear that they are only repairing part of it currently but nothing new has started. So not sure which will happen first.
                      It will happen when I feel like starting it; I can not tell you when that will be since I have a few more important projects to finish first.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        ^^^ His two daughters (16 and 13) had two men force their way into their car at gun point. They were taken to a field, beaten badly, and raped. They were then locked in the trunk of their car and the men drove it to a bar. While the men were in the bar the girls got out of the trunk and called their dad; he ran out the door barefoot and in his underwear and picked up his girls. The 3 of them entered the bar and he had his daughters point out the 2 men. Once the 2 men were ID by his children he beat them to death. One man died in the bar; the other died a few days later. The DA put in a half assed attempt at an indictment and the charge was shit canned by the grand jury.
                        Holy shit. That is awful and awesome at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Holy shit. That is awful and awesome at the same time.
                          His daughters were just super pissed, scared, and could not wait for their dad to get to the guys; they knew how things would go.

Todd is an up-tenth black belt in kempo and is not a big guy so seeing a little dude in his underwear walk into a rough bar and beat two guys down and beat down everyone who tried to step in had to be funny.

Comment

can you make us a app for this site? that would be cool and it'd bring new members

Comment

^^^ No I can not.

Comment

Working...
                              X