Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    His daughters were just super pissed, scared, and could not wait for their dad to get to the guys; they knew how things would go.

Todd is an up-tenth black belt in kempo and is not a big guy so seeing a little dude in his underwear walk into a rough bar and beat two guys down and beat down everyone who tried to step in had to be funny.

So after being abducted, raped and locked in the trunk the girls were only “super pissed”?

Comment

Originally posted by broke again View Post
      So after being abducted, raped and locked in the trunk the girls were only “super pissed”?
      Yep. I guess that knowing that your daddy is going to kill the mother fuckers is pretty therapeutic.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It will happen when I feel like starting it; I can not tell you when that will be since I have a few more important projects to finish first.
        Ahhhhh
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

It will happen when I feel like starting it; I can not tell you when that will be since I have a few more important projects to finish first.
          After you are done producing Comey's book tour?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              After you are done producing Comey's book tour?
              You think that would rate as important?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You think that would rate as important?
                Ah... only one of your side gigs, I reckon...

Comment

^^^ You are truly an idiot.

Comment

My resume' now includes making the one and only SVO butt hurt!
                    WOOOOO!

Comment

Lol. Calling someone an idiot is butt hurt now.

Comment

Indeed. Completely out of character for an individual who practices such reverent and poised responses, therefore there is some agitation. This has happened before when supplying the definition and behavior patterns of a pathological liar.

Comment

Wut

Comment

^^^ You are truly an idiot.
                            Well in trying to figure out the svo mystery, we can at least say for certain that he did speak truth in this particular instance.
                            WH

Comment

^^^
                              Do you feel this way because you've been repeatedly called out for being far more of a mental patient than SVO?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Indeed. Completely out of character for an individual who practices such reverent and poised responses, therefore there is some agitation. This has happened before when supplying the definition and behavior patterns of a pathological liar.
                                I called you an idiot because you think that Comey or anything he says or does is important.

Short of something doing actual physical damage to my butt I am unbutt hurtable.

Comment

Working...
                                X