X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google map tamales

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      You sonsofbitches have broken Delia's website, I can't order any tamales until January!!!!!
      So call up any other Mexican woman that can make them.

Comment

• My tamales arrived today. Will probably try some tonight. My old lady is crazy for tamales. I've only tried them a few times, and while I don't dislike them, they've never been something I'm crazy about. We'll see if these change my mind. I'll report back for sure.

Comment

• Had some yesterday for lunch. Regular pork. I liked them. My wife loved them. I am excited to try some of the other fillings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Had some yesterday for lunch. Regular pork. I liked them. My wife loved them. I am excited to try some of the other fillings.
            I'm glad you at least enjoyed them, even if they didn't knock your socks off.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I'm glad you at least enjoyed them, even if they didn't knock your socks off.
              Not bad at all. I'm just not a big tamale guy. That said, I have a feeling I am going to really like the spicier ones, and the ones with cheese.

Comment

• I'm not a big tamale guy either. I only eat them a few times a year, that said Pork Jalapeno is the way the way to go when I do buy them.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm not a big tamale guy either. I only eat them a few times a year, that said Pork Jalapeno is the way the way to go when I do buy them.
                  Same. The Pork Hatch chili are pretty bomb too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Same. The Pork Hatch chili are pretty bomb too.
                    Oh yeah, where was that place again?
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh yeah, where was that place again?
                      It's a drive for you, but it's in Grapevine off HWY-26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It's a drive for you, but it's in Grapevine off HWY-26.
                        Want to meat for lunch?

Text me, I got a new phone. All of my texts didn't transfer, well they did, but I can't seem to access them, so I said fuck it!!!

Comment

Want to meat for lunch?

Text me, I got a new phone. All of my texts didn't transfer, well they did, but I can't seem to access them, so I said fuck it!!!
                          Well fuck you too then.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Well fuck you too then.
                            You want to come?

FYI they Tommy is sold out of all beef and pork tamales.

Fucking Christmas. Just another reason for me to not like Christmas.

Comment

• I picked up 4 dozen Pork Japs yesterday, i'm stocked for the holidays. Well, 3 dozen we polished off a 12 pack last night for dinner.

Comment

• I must not have got your text message....

Comment

Working...
                                X