Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    More like anyone who is heavily triggered by insanity, but, yeah.
    That's the same thing.
    WH

Comment

• Baby It's Cold Outside....

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Baby It's Cold Outside....

Comment

• Something about have a lot of problems... as many as 99. But then the woman, didn't add up to being even a single problem. Seem to remember something about that.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• I'm actually pro abortion when it comes from a place of medical necessity to save the mother's life or even if the woman is too young or otherwise doesn't believe they can take proper care of the child - but treating it like a fucking trip to the day spa is where I draw a fucking line.

What the fuck happened to "Safe, Legal and Rare"?

She's since deleted it, but here's her twitter timeline if you doubt that these aren't her views

Comment

• She has a special seat on the express-lane trip to hell.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      I'm actually pro abortion when it comes from a place of medical necessity to save the mother's life or even if the woman is too young or otherwise doesn't believe they can take proper care of the child - but treating it like a fucking trip to the day spa is where I draw a fucking line.

What the fuck happened to "Safe, Legal and Rare"?

She's since deleted it, but here's her twitter timeline if you doubt that these aren't her views

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeahNTorr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Holy fucking shit, I too think a woman should be able to do what she wants especially in an over populated world but this bitch is pure fucking evil.

Comment

• And people put doctors up on such a pedestal. For some reason. There's plenty of em like her. More than plenty.
                        WH

Comment

• Shit like this makes me smile because of its absolute absurdity; it's a sick world and I'm a happy guy.

I wonder if the guys even transgender? It would be hellaciously funny if he wasn't and he was just doing this so he could stomp some ass.

I hope the dude still has his dick and rubs it all over the Muslim bitches.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• So much hilarity with that whole scenario

Comment

• Well the good news is there will come a day when we have access to the stars and we can leave all of these people to whatever awful fate I'm sure awaits them. Colonize some planet similar to earth, and when you set up the new government have a permanent immigration ban, past a certain date. Doesn't matter who you are, keep the fuck out. We'll shoot if you enter the solar system. Sounds pretty good!
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X