Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.

Sorry, Blake.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Just saw this movie. I liked it, but think Deadpool was better for watch-ability purposes. I had a few problems with the plot line... below in white.
      You said you had a few problems but only listed one which isn't really a plot issue. This movie does a good job of not over explaining. They somehow ended up in that location and that's that.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Meh.

Sorry, Blake.
      Can't take "meh" personally. Not even really any content there. The vast majority of people seem to like it though.

Comment

I liked it quite a lot as an action movie. I don't recall all the shit that bothered me, I'll have to watch it again and take notes. That was just the one that stuck with me.

Comment

I didn't like that they spent too much time at the house, but it made sense why they did right before it went to shit.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Can't take "meh" personally. Not even really any content there. The vast majority of people seem to like it though.
            After 4,692,143 gory decapitations / face cleavings / facial shotgun blasts, it started to seem like they were either trying hard to engage people that play first-person shooters all day or trying to make up for a lack of storyline.

I'm well aware it's just me. Just not my kinda flick I guess.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

After 4,692,143 gory decapitations / face cleavings / facial shotgun blasts, it started to seem like they were either trying hard to engage people that play first-person shooters all day or trying to make up for a lack of storyline.

It's a story about a mutant who is nearly feral with anger control issues that stabs people with knives that come out of his hand.

What were you expecting going into it?

Comment

Lack of storyline? What movie were you watching?

Comment

Just saw this movie. I liked it, but think Deadpool was better for watch-ability purposes. I had a few problems with the plot line... below in white.
                  Minor issue not an issue, it's pretty self explanatory. Remember what logan was trying to do with Charles?? Location, location, location.

I enoyed the shit out of the movie and will be watching it again on Thursday.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It's a story about a mutant who is nearly feral with anger control issues that stabs people with knives that come out of his hand.

What were you expecting going into it?
                    A warm story about a man and his adopted father who meet a little girl who turns their world inside out.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well I hope you enjoyed Fifty Shades Darker.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

AWWWW poor baby, suck it up your a grown up man thats on DFWMUSTANGS. You must be getting old

Comment

It was good. Not as violent as I had hoped but good.

Comment

Spoiler:

If Logan's daughter had adamantium bonded to her skeleton as a child, how will she grow into an adult? Once adamantium hardens it can't be changed back, so how will her bones grow?
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              Spoiler:

If Logan's daughter had adamantium bonded to her skeleton as a child, how will she grow into an adult? Once adamantium hardens it can't be changed back, so how will her bones grow?
                              Two possibilities:

1) She'll be a spinner when she gets older.

2) It's not real so...

Comment

Movie was great. This is what Marvel needs maybe not everyone but just for us grown ups. Gives us some blood and guts every once in while. Most comic book readers what that.

Comment

Working...
                                X