X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM box cleared!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That was a lot of fun! Good to see the folks that came. We had a nice little vintage Ford thing going steps away from the door. 65, 66, two 69 mustangs, cool cat’s cougar and homealone’s 61(?) wagon.

If you get a chance, the Summit store is totally worth playing in. This was extra fun because there were so many people, but it’s a heck of a candy store no matter when you go.

Nice to meet some of you guys and see your cars. The store is cool and definitely worth a visit.

Comment

I am looking forward to a trip their with my 5 year old daughter. It will be our new "Cabela's trip" for daddy-daughter time.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          I am looking forward to a trip their with my 5 year old daughter. It will be our new "Cabela's trip" for daddy-daughter time.
          You guys do that too!?

Cabela’s has been a go-to air conditioned destination for me and my daughter for years. It was especially good when she was little like that. She’s 11 now and will totally dig Summit.

Comment

You guys do that too!?

Cabela’s has been a go-to air conditioned destination for me and my daughter for years. It was especially good when she was little like that. She’s 11 now and will totally dig Summit.
            She turns 5 next month. I have been taking her there since I can remember. Probably as early as 2. It helps that we live less than 7 miles away in Haslet.
            She absolutely loves the place. Learned at an early age to recite the animals, point out different smaller ones to me as she notices them and shopping for ammo and such with dad! But she will rat me out when I buy a gun.

Then there is the Texas Motor Speedway. At 5 she has been there more times than I have. Knows drivers. Knows cars. Has done all the tours. Been to a few Nascar races. She loves the street car drag racing at the Friday Night Drags there. She's been going since she was 2 rooting for her favorites (red VW Beetle).

When I told her about the Summit she was easily excitable about going. Now if only we could take the Cobra that would be a trip. But she is fully aware that "oh, Dad's Cobra? He's still working on it!"
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It was nice meeting some of you and putting faces to screen names.

The store is cool, it seems a lot bigger than the one in Georgia.

Comment

That was a lot of fun! Good to see the folks that came. We had a nice little vintage Ford thing going steps away from the door. 65, 66, two 69 mustangs, cool cat’s cougar and homealone’s 61(?) wagon.

If you get a chance, the Summit store is totally worth playing in. This was extra fun because there were so many people, but it’s a heck of a candy store no matter when you go.
                Good times. I was surprised the boy could fall asleep on the way there, but more surprised when the girl was passed out on the way home.
                Originally posted by homealone View Post
                62 Wagon.

It was nice to catch up a little.

The store is nicely laid out. Wood dew again. haha
                My buddy that was up there wants to know what you want for that wagon.

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                Nice to meet some of you guys and see your cars. The store is cool and definitely worth a visit.
                Good to see you again sir.
                Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                It was nice meeting some of you and putting faces to screen names.

The store is cool, it seems a lot bigger than the one in Georgia.
                Good to meet you, and to see someone rocking tribars.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Oh, was the tribar mustang his? That's cool. I didn't put the two together. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

My buddy that was up there wants to know what you want for that wagon.

$4200

It's on Craigslist. 1962 Mercury Commuter.

Comment

$4200

Nah, the blue one.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

$4200

Nah, the blue one.
                        Not for sale. I hate to sound like some people but, it would have to be a stupid offer.

Comment

Not for sale. I hate to sound like some people but, it would have to be a stupid offer.
                          Yeah, but I know how you are, and wanted to be in line for when you change your mind.

Comment

Yeah, but I know how you are, and wanted to be in line for when you change your mind.
                            Hah! Ain't that the truth. Dude changes old cars like most people change T-shirts.

Comment

Hah! Ain't that the truth. Dude changes old cars like most people change T-shirts.
                              Im not hating. I would if I could.

Comment

Im not hating. I would if I could.
                                Same.

Comment

Working...
                                X