After hours plumber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After hours plumber?

Apparently someone flushed something down the toile because I can't wash any clothes in the machine without shit backing p in the drain. Who knows a good after hours plumber tha wont rape me on the after hours rate?

You're screwed till monday. PM LBT he may help

Comment

its a mainline clog... if your in a house, go out front and pull the cleanout cap.... u can do laundry then, just dont flush a shit down...
      or if you want, i can tell you a way to temp clear it for around 15 bucks to get you thru the weekend... it may even clear it for good
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Apparently someone flushed something down the toile because I can't wash any clothes in the machine without shit backing p in the drain. Who knows a good after hours plumber tha wont rape me on the after hours rate?
        Run to Lowe's, and get one of the black rubber attachments that you put on a water hose. You run into the clean out, past the drain, and turn the hose on.
        I have no idea what it's called, but it looks like a black dildo with a female connection for a garden hose on the end, and you find it in the plumbing section.

Comment

Working...
        X