Started to grow my own vegetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to grow my own vegetables

Started to grow my own vegetables, cilantro, onions & lettuce which soon im starting to make my raised beds with non treated wood and all natural organic soil. Already got tomatoes, carrots, asparagus and peppers ready to get planted. Will keep you guys updated with pics.

Cilantro

Onions

Lettuce

I started my seeds a while back and have already picked a ton of cilantro, onions and green beans. I'm curious if my cantaloupe is going to toss out any melons. It's a huge plant now and has blooms so we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      I'm curious if my cantaloupe is going to toss out any melons.
      Pics of your melons?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Pics of your melons?
        You have pics of my melons. Now, shut up!

Comment

Just got the text. Thanks tony!!

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You may have to move the lettuce inside as the temperatures start to rise. IIRC it is more a cool weather crop. They may go dormant in the heat and go wild in late fall. This happened to me last year. I had a bountiful crop from mid october until mid april.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Nice, keep your PH in check so you don't lock out nutes, learn to read signs and don't over fertilize! They look healthy so far though!

I just got done with some cherry, bigboy, Italian tree tomatoes and some Burpee Hybrid Zucchini. I'm pretty sure my yield was increased heavily due to proper PH, nutes and care.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                Nice, keep your PH in check so you don't lock out nutes, learn to read signs and don't over fertilize! They look healthy so far though!

I just got done with some cherry, bigboy, Italian tree tomatoes and some Burpee Hybrid Zucchini. I'm pretty sure my yield was increased heavily due to proper PH, nutes and care.
                code for pot

Comment

Bullshirt! I have pictures of the veggies and I've posted pics of my peppers in the past. I just get more into it than most.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Bullshirt! I have pictures of the veggies and I've posted pics of my peppers in the past. I just get more into it than most.

Comment

I think it's too late to start anything this year, but I'm going to build a frame for an elevated 10x12 garden at the end of my driveway. Probably going to build a spiral herb garden as well.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think growing fruits and vegetables simpler in small containers or pots where I am because the critters here poach anything in the landscapes but pots are simpler to care.

The Pool Factory | Pool Chemicals | Above Ground Pools
                        Last edited by desmond65; 11-10-2013, 09:54 PM.
                        Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.

Comment

As much as I eat Serrano peppers maters and cilantro and cucumber I've thought about doing this. I'd want year round Shit tho.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

The only thing I planted this year is basil since I can get most everything else local. Sweet basil, Thai basil and cinnamon basil.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

My okra seems to be doing well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X