Mexican food in dfw area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    Where did it move to after Maple and Knight? I'll amend my recommendation.
    Rincon Tapatio
    127 W Jefferson Blvd, Dallas, TX ‎
    (214) 946-1610 ‎

Comment

For tex mex, Marianos or Meso Maya. For the waitress might not speak english, Cuquitas.

Comment

Mexican Inn

Comment

Mexican Inn is disgusting slop, that shouldn't be eaten by humans. Right up there with El Chico.

Danal's used to be good, but after my last few experiences there (5 years ago), I won't ever go back. People on here make jokes about Mi Dia, but my boy Gabriel knows what's up. Out of the 300+ people I have taken, and sent there, I'm fairly certain Jared was the only one that did not like it.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Uncle julios

Comment

Mi dia is hands down the best.

Comment

Fresco's has the best beef fajitas ever!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Mexican Inn is disgusting slop, that shouldn't be eaten by humans. Right up there with El Chico.

Danal's used to be good, but after my last few experiences there (5 years ago), I won't ever go back. People on here make jokes about Mi Dia, but my boy Gabriel knows what's up. Out of the 300+ people I have taken, and sent there, I'm fairly certain Jared was the only one that did not like it.
                  Whoa! I liked it. I've been 3 times. It's not my favorite, but it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    well then fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I won't argue the greatness of Mi Dia, but I enjoy Baja way more. The food is great, the atmosphere is fun, and the margaritas are fucking stellar.

El Rincon Tapatio is the most authentic Mexican food I've ever had. When it was under the Tollway I would eat there 2-3 times a week, as did the Muesers.

Comment

I won't argue the greatness of Mi Dia, but I enjoy Baja way more. The food is great, the atmosphere is fun, and the margaritas are fucking stellar.

El Rincon Tapatio is the most authentic Mexican food I've ever had. When it was under the Tollway I would eat there 2-3 times a week, as did the Muesers.
                        Please tell me you're not talking about Baja in Grapevine on William D Tate. That place always smells like raw sewage.

Comment

Please tell me you're not talking about Baja in Grapevine on William D Tate. That place always smells like raw sewage.
                          Baja Grill in Keller

Comment

Baja Grill in Keller
                            Ah, okay. Never tried that one.

Comment

El Asadero in FT Worth is still my favorite. nothing too special but good prices and awesome hot sauce. margaritas are good to. Its on Main not too far from the stockyards

Comment

I thought you didn't like it, said Tex Mex was more your thing? My bad, Tiny!
                                Last edited by bcoop; 06-27-2013, 11:09 AM.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X