Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All Time Best Rat Trap I Have Ever Tested. Dunk The Rat Trap In Action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Watched a couple of the other videos too. We have cats in the house, which keep the mice out...
    I feel like I've shared this before, but we* have* a cat named Jack. Jack Noodles is his full name (bestowed by two young girls), Jack Assassin is his handle. When we leave town, he brings in mice through the cat door, decapitates them, eviscerates them, leaves a head, a heart, a foot and a tail. That's his calling card. The longer we're out of town, the more of the 4 we get to remind us how long we were gone, must be how he marks time. HOWEVER, it's not uncommon to come home and have a live bird or mouse in the house that Jack brought in and just couldn't commit on.

**Divorced in November, Jack stayed with wife in the house, I have a new place. Jack is a Russian Blue.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

^^^ Jack sounds like a bad ass cat.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Jack was trained by SVO.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          Jack was trained by SVO.
          A cat named Jack actually was trained by me. I got a cat about 16 years ago and named him Jack after the protagonist in the cartoon Samurai Jack. I loved him but I believe that a coyote got him after I had him for a few years.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            A cat named Jack actually was trained by me. I got a cat about 16 years ago and named him Jack after the protagonist in the cartoon Samurai Jack. I loved him but I believe that a coyote got him after I had him for a few years.
            We'd like to hear the story about the revenge on the Coyote

Comment

We set a bunch of sticky pads in the kitchen one night. My 10 YO came out for a drink of water... barefoot of course... you can imagine the mess.

We were overrun with rats in the shop. I tried the can on a string hung in a 5 gallon bucket and never caught a single rat. I’m going to place this “plank” trap outside since they run around the perimeter of the house. Hopefully I can fill it with rats.
              LMAO! That would suck bigtime!

Based on the videos rats are probably too big for a 5 gal bucket, even for the flan trap (according to the youtube expert).. Try a cheap garbage can!

I put together a bucket last night but didn't get anything. I'm just going to leave it for a few days to see if I snag any.

We had put out poison bait traps and I noticed that about half of one of them was gone, so they may have mostly kicked the bucket at this point. I'm sure the next batch will show up soon enough.

Comment

We'd like to hear the story about the revenge on the Coyote
                I did not start in on them until my next cat was killed in late 09' and I actually knew that he was killed by a coyote. Since that time I have taken up predator hunting and have killed 70-80 of them since early 2010.

Comment

LMAO! That would suck bigtime!
                  She's legally blind and she just stood there stuck in the sticky pads until we finally heard her from our bedroom on the other end of the house. She said she was there for an hour but she doesn't have the best grasp on time just yet. It could've been five minutes or two hours.

Based on the videos rats are probably too big for a 5 gal bucket, even for the flan trap (according to the youtube expert).. Try a cheap garbage can!
                  I'm going to set it up based on the video above. I ordered the smaller version of the plank for mice, hoping to catch juvenile rats but had no luck.

We recently started using poison as well but they haven't taken to it as much as I would expect.

Comment

She's legally blind and she just stood there stuck in the sticky pads until we finally heard her from our bedroom on the other end of the house. She said she was there for an hour but she doesn't have the best grasp on time just yet. It could've been five minutes or two hours.
                    Dang, that's rough. Now it's not funny..

Comment

Dang, that's rough. Now it's not funny..
                      She was laughing about it the next morning. I told her to be glad there wasn't a dead rat stuck on there with her.

Comment

Working...
                      X