Pretty good video from the Roadkill group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty good video from the Roadkill group

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watched it the other day...

They beat the crap outta' Stubby Bob and predictably, it breaks almost every time.

mardyn

Comment

Yeah, pretty good one. I like it that they embrace failure. More fun than being scripted or playing it safe.

Tony is fine, but I miss me some Freiberger.

Comment

I hate that I have to pay for motor trend TV to stream roadkill. There are 2 seasons on Netflix and that is all :/
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I hate that I have to pay for motor trend TV to stream roadkill. There are 2 seasons on Netflix and that is all :/
          I'm more than willing to pay for motortrend on demand. I figure I don't do paper mags anymore, so this comes out of that budget. And RC still comes out on you tube, just later. But I love all the other content so I will keep paying.

Comment

Hold onto your lugnuts! Ride along with HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan on ROADKILL, as the dynamic duo go in search of their next gearhead adve...

All the way through this episode

Comment

Love these guys
              WRX

Comment

lmfao! At the battery blowing up, the over heating in the middle of the night, the V-Drive basically disintegrating and then the U-joint breaking, the driveshaft twisting apart put me over the edge.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm confused. I thought they all ended up on Youtube, they just wait a month after they are released on MT on demand.

Edit:

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  There you go..

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                    They beat the crap outta' Stubby Bob and predictably, it breaks almost every time.
                    Sorta of funny now, but not when it was happening to me, but I've been stuck on the road in a multitude of used cars with most of all that shit happening to me at one point or another in my young lifetime.
                    Though I wasn't out there beating the shit out of my cars on purpose (most of the time) it was to get to work, to a party or for some pussy.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They WANT shit to break.. The episodes where everything goes right are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        They WANT shit to break.. The episodes where everything goes right are boring.
                        I've caught some of the first episodes late at night a year ago or so. This episode was some funny as shit!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Yeah, pretty good one. I like it that they embrace failure. More fun than being scripted or playing it safe.

Tony is fine, but I miss me some Freiberger.
                          Is Freiberger not on the show anymore?
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            Is Freiberger not on the show anymore?
                            He is, but there have been a couple of episodes in the last 6 months or so where they used Tony from Hot Rod garage instead of David. He's still the man, maybe just had scheduling conflicts or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              He is, but there have been a couple of episodes in the last 6 months or so where they used Tony from Hot Rod garage instead of David. He's still the man, maybe just had scheduling conflicts or something.
                              Good good.

The show is greatness. You have to appreciate when everything goes to shit and they don't gloss over it or edit out. Its real life but fun.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X