Pretty good video from the Roadkill group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    He is, but there have been a couple of episodes in the last 6 months or so where they used Tony from Hot Rod garage instead of David. He's still the man, maybe just had scheduling conflicts or something.
    He's a really busy guy lately. He does the Power Tour, Zip Tie Drags, Drag Week as well as Engine Masters and Roadkill when he can. Not to mention the Roadkill Nights events. All while doing his real job as a writer at Hot Rod.

edit: Also forgot about running the Roadkill gift shop and their magazine. I ordered some shirts during SEMA last year and got an apology e-mail from him for taking so long, because they were all working the show. Oh and PRI.

Comment

Still love this show. Good shit.

Comment

I like Motor Trend on Demand, it is a lot of entertainment for $5 a month.

I think the zip tie drags are probably going away after this month's event in Tucson. Not enough turnout.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I've caught some of the first episodes late at night a year ago or so. This episode was some funny as shit!
          Oh, if you haven't seen them all you should watch them. One of my favorites as far as driving is this one. It looked like a blast on that track..

Skip ahead to 24:23.. Then go back and watch the rest after if you want.

Last edited by Chili; 01-10-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I've heard horror stories about those split wheels! they called them black widow wheels

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              I've heard horror stories about those split wheels! they called them black widow wheels
              widow maker

Comment

All of the old truck stops have a cage in the shop for airing them up that started out square but is usually football shaped from all of the wheels blowin the ring off.

Comment

Working...
                X