New Bullitt Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    The 2018 Gt is rated at 460hp. So the bullet will probably be in the 480 range.

Sorry, that was a mistype on my part. Ford says at least 475HP.

Comment

Love the looks of the new car, but the real news is the uncovering of the original movie car that is huge! It’s been in hiding for decades.

Comment

Very nice...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          The 2018 Gt is rated at 460hp. So the bullet will probably be in the 480 range.
          And they want how much more $$ for 20hp? Rough guess.. $10k. Green paint ain't enough. Oh don't forget a badge or logo. I like the car, but Ford's ways... ugh
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            And they want how much more $$ for 20hp? Rough guess.. $10k. Green paint ain't enough. Oh don't forget a badge or logo. I like the car, but Ford's ways... ugh
            Don't be mad you can't afford it, just work harder.

Comment

I read MSRP is 58k... fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                AND, I'm OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Don't be mad you can't afford it, just work harder.
                  Ha, you know that dumb fuck can't afford a new car.
                  Oh wait hes Bitcoin rich, maybe he can. Do any local FORD dealerships take diGiCoIn as payment?

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  AND, I'm OUT.
                  I'm not really finding a V-8 sports car pointing towards 500hp for under $60k anywhere, but out gOOgle me if you dare.
                  Also the 2011-2012 (13-14) 5.0 were the last of the affordable 5.0's. After the all new body, shiit went up, man. IRS, memory seats, heated/cooled seats, auto climate control, airbags all over the fucking place, wind noise proof winshield, quite cabin. C-mon, now...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

New Bullitt Mustang

You forgot the spot light of the mustang from the mirror

That adds more hosepower

Need to go ahead and add one that shines in the sky to warn people of mustang driver approaching

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                      You forgot the spot light of the mustang from the mirror

That adds more hosepower

Need to go ahead and add one that shines in the sky to warn people of mustang driver approaching

Lol
                      Lmao!

Btw. I’m ready to drag my old combo silly. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Ha, you know that dumb fuck can't afford a new car.
                        Oh wait hes Bitcoin rich, maybe he can. Do any local FORD dealerships take diGiCoIn as payment?

I'm not really finding a V-8 sports car pointing towards 500hp for under $60k anywhere, but out gOOgle me if you dare.
                        Also the 2011-2012 (13-14) 5.0 were the last of the affordable 5.0's. After the all new body, shiit went up, man. IRS, memory seats, heated/cooled seats, auto climate control, airbags all over the fucking place, wind noise proof winshield, quite cabin. C-mon, now...
                        You can get a GT premium w/ performance pack and mageride for $48k.

Realistically you could probably get the dealer down to $42K-$43K

Comment

I paid 40 for my premium 15 GT a few years ago. We have it paid half off right now. I swore it would be the first last and only new car I ever bought. But now we are talking about maybe a blown 18GT. Then Bullitt happens, and we start talking about one of those.
                          I think my next one, IF I GET ANOTHER will be an auto trans car. Those things are getting just to good.

Comment

10 speed auto FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Ha, you know that dumb fuck
                              Still butthurt, even after all this time.
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                Love it...but when are they going to announce the GT500?
                                Spoke too soon. GT500 teaser video went live. Coming in 2019 , 700+ HP.

No idea what powerplant. Guessing a Supercharged 5.2L Cross-plane v8.

Comment

Working...
                                X