Heavy Equipment Mechanic Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Equipment Mechanic Wanted

I'm looking for an experienced mechanic to run a construction company's shop. 90/10 health insurance for you and your family for $15/wk, no limit on # of dependents, you will only pay $15/wk that includes dental, health, and vision. 401k and profit sharing included. Salary position ranging from $1300/wk to $1700/wk. Email resumes to jamiev@mountaincascade.com

Is it in DFW?

Comment

I don't know anything about heavy mechanic work, but I can supervise the shit out of some people for you. If it's a shady shop I know enough Spanish to get the illegals back to work.

Resume: VIP member of DFWM.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I don't know anything about heavy mechanic work, but I can supervise the shit out of some people for you. If it's a shady shop I know enough Spanish to get the illegals back to work.

Resume: VIP member of DFWM.
        Just what the world needs is more supervisors that don't have a fucking clue.

Lmao@the rest of your post.

Comment

Our shop is in Alvarado. Our jobs are all over DFW. Experience in equipment hauling procedures, permits, etc. is preferred. I can go over 6 figures for the right person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post

Love it when the "higher" ups come out with SOP's for people to follow because that's how they did it 20+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
              Our shop is in Alvarado. Our jobs are all over DFW. Experience in equipment hauling procedures, permits, etc. is preferred. I can go over 6 figures for the right person.
              Did yall call me the other day?I had a missed call from Alvarado that I forgot to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post

lol, exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                X