Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    we call you cum-bubbles, soooo..
    Your infatuation with cum and the penis is sickening. Is it because you were molested in prison? Are you having flashbacks to when you were Shanaynay?

Comment

He dindu nuffin: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cops-shot.html

The moment a 17-year-old pulls a gun and fires in struggle with cops before officers shoot him dead is captured in shocking dashcam footage
      Good guy with a gun, right naynus?

Comment

umm. that would be a bad guy with a gun.

which particular avenue of racism were you headed down with that post so i can sespond accordingly.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yours, obviously.

Comment

Cleophus "Black Dexter" Cooksey is just misunderstood and oppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Cleophus "Black Dexter" Cooksey is just misunderstood and oppressed.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ms/1030380001/
              Maybe if you paid as much attention to your wife and less time begging for attention from men she wouldn't have to cuckold you.
              Or maybe you like men??
              Hmmm

Comment

LOVES DICKS

#hastagbananas

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by METHTARD FUCKTARD View Post
                  Maybe if you paid as much attention to your wife and less time begging for attention from men she wouldn't have to cuckold you.
                  Or maybe you like men??
                  Hmmm
                  Interesting. No more parading Fakenews' name? He been all about talking mad shit about you which leads me to believe you got a little too aggressive with whatever shards of teeth are left in that methmouth. Good to see you're back in the game and got over that little setback with your boy who, for no good reason, completely betrayed your trust. Stay strong! I'm still counting on the both of you working out your problems!

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                  LOVES DICKS

#hastagbananas
                  That's it? You scour the internet for pics I've made public for this weakass reply? Rent free, fucktard. LOL!!!

Comment

When i see a tshirt tucked into sweat pants i initiate my fight or flight response.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I do understand with you being the effeminate, metrosexual hipster you are all about critiquing attire. Do you dress your methtard bay? I bet you do!
                      Can't come up with shit so let's try the backup plan and post a picture!1
                      Rent
                      Free

Comment

I do understand with you being the effeminate, metrosexual hipster, who knocked my wife down twice back to back and one one singular occasion
                        all kidding aside, looking good man, i can definitely tell the weight loss. AIDS is a great look on you.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

All kidding aside, why are liberal fakenews fucktards like yourself so miserable these days? I mean you used to be funny before everything started becoming politicized. Now you're a sad sack of shit with zero sense of humor and it's really affected your delivery. Can you explain why? Help me understand why you've become a shitbag? Perhaps it will enlighten me on why libtards are they way they are.

Comment

All kidding aside, why are liberal fakenews fucktards like yourself so miserable these days? I mean you used to be funny before everything started becoming politicized. Now you're a sad sack of shit with zero sense of humor and it's really affected your delivery. Can you explain why? Help me understand why you've become a shitbag? Perhaps it will enlighten me on why libtards are they way they are.
                            Help me understand how a person can let another man fuck his wife in his own bed? Must be how you picked up aids.
                            So which one is your account?
                            Explore a new different type of relationship that explores role-playing and a new level of intensity, registration is free and requires just an email to become a member of Cuckold Society. Wyoming Cuckolds, Wyoming Cuckold, Cuckhold Wyoming, Hotwife Wyoming, Cuckold Wyoming

Glad to see a person driving a 20 year old beat up camaro not having a mullet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                ... another man...

Who is this "another man?"

Comment

Working...
                                X