No announcement yet.

So I went and did a thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had to be at the store for a ribbon cutting thing today and a guy came in and introduced himself. Turns out he and his dad opened up us optics back in the early 90’s. He retired in 2013, left California about a year ago and lives around the lake. Pretty neat guy, he builds custom long range guns and 1911’s now.

Comment

That's badass!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'll have to stop by when I'm in town!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Congrats!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I play poker Wednesdays in Willis Point, my mom live out by you. I wish you luck, sir

Comment

Thanks everyone, first couple have weeks have went well, I'm hearing positive things from people stopping in. I've got to work on my web page and keep my facebook page a little more active. Come by if yall are in the area, I'm there every Saturday and Justin handles thing Tuesday through Friday.

Thanks all

Comment

Well it's time for the one year update. I can't say thanks enough to the people from the board that have came in, the advice given by some of you guys and to all my loyal customers. I have certainly learned a lot about myself, retail sales, people and how to hard it is to run a business. Some days it's stressful, others exciting and I'll definitely say that you never know what can walk through the door. I've came across a lot of interesting stuff. If things continue to go well, my five year plan is an indoor range. Above all, one thing that has helped tremendously is a great social media campaign. That wouldn't be possible without Rachel (Strychnine/Matt's) wife, if any of you guys need an excellent social media person she is Top Notch.

Thanks guys

Comment

Will any gunsmithing be going on there? Or only sales?
                  WH

Comment

Good to hear Brad.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Will any gunsmithing be going on there? Or only sales?
                      We handle light smithing at the shop and some cerakote, the bigger projects I sub out to a local smith who has a complete machine shop and builds custom rifles etc.

Comment

I'd like to hear more about Strychnine's wife.

Comment

That's cool I see your place pop up on Facebook all the time. I would drop in if I wasn't 100 miles away.

Comment

Congrats man on making it a year!

Comment

Just liked your facebook business page. Let us know if you start getting into NFA items!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                                Let us know if you start getting into NFA items!
                                Give him a call. He's getting me a Yankee Hill Turbo right now.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I'd like to hear more about Strychnine's wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X