No announcement yet.

25 year depression coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been theorizing for weeks about the gameplan of the Saudis. Not only do they hate the Iranians and their Russian backers, they also get to crimp their American competition along with Syria and Isis. The US administration has no issue with their plans because they hate Oil & Gas and fracking especially. Bonus points for the Saudis if they shorted our stock market and commodities a few weeks ago before very publicly announcing that there would be no production decrease (surely they did and made billions). It is a win all the way around for those guys except on the price of oil.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      We have been theorizing for weeks about the gameplan of the Saudis. Not only do they hate the Iranians and their Russian backers, they also get to crimp their American competition along with Syria and Isis. The US administration has no issue with their plans because they hate Oil & Gas and fracking especially. Bonus points for the Saudis if they shorted our stock market and commodities a few weeks ago before very publicly announcing that there would be no production decrease (surely they did and made billions). It is a win all the way around for those guys except on the price of oil.
      One of my best friends manages a few hundred million dollars of assets for different interests - private investors, retirement funds, corporate 401k programs, etc - mostly in Midland. Staying on top of this certainly in his best interest.

His personal theory is the Russian angle and that the US govt is complicit in it.

Comment

Most of these anti frac'ing and green idiots over here are funded by the Russians in some form or fashion. This Shale Gas Revolution is the Golden Goose of the US Economy, and they are trying with all of their might to shut it down. These zombies don't know any better, they just see dollar signs and accept fiction as fact. It's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Source?
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              One of my best friends manages a few hundred million dollars of assets for different interests - private investors, retirement funds, corporate 401k programs, etc - mostly in Midland. Staying on top of this certainly in his best interest
              Source?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Source?
                Sending PM. We were drinking last time he told me their 'assets under management' number. Just double checked via the google and it's $80.3MM... Unsure how accurate that is though and I don't feel like asking him again lol

Comment

Wasn't questioning, wanted to send the link to a buddy.

Thanks!
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

This is a lot of information to digest.

I ran across this and it is an interesting video. I wanted to see what resident economics experts think about it.

Project Prophecy - Jim Rickards

Money Map Press, led by publisher Garrett Baldwin, has one goal: to make investing profitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

I ran across this and it is an interesting video. I wanted to see what resident economics experts think about it.

There are no resident economic experts here.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        There are no resident economic experts here.
                        Perhaps I should have put it in quotes. LOL. People here always have something to say (good or bad) about something. I figured it would be interesting to see what people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSMB...=267040&h=true
                          Jim Rickards again? Ugh...
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Wayne Paul The USA has been bankrupt since 1933!!: http://youtu.be/IlCs7u1ihws

Comment

Working...
                            X