Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Still stuck on the fact the dispatcher told him to cease following, was followed anyways and later gun downed and murdered.
    I love how all the other facts go out the window and this is all that's left for Trayvon' supporters to hold up.

Comment

• Sad times, boys. Sad times indeed.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Released today; Trayvon Martin's autopsy report. Broken skin on his knuckles and a single gun shot wound. Compare to Zimerman's rear head injuries and broken nose w/two black eyes.

And the article still put this in “It could be consistent with Trayvon either trying to get away or defend himself.”

It could also be consistent with riding fucking unicorns or saving cats from trees but unfortunately it is a result of him beating another man in the face. Didn't end too well for either but a lot worse for mister busted knuckles and single gun shot wound.

Where is the good reverend now? I bet the Martin's are trying to get him on the phone only to get his voicemail and no calls being returned.
        Last edited by KBScobravert; 05-16-2012, 09:45 PM.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• LOL @ defending himself from the guy with broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            LOL @ defending himself from the guy with broken nose, two black eyes, and cuts on the back of his head.
            dude youre just not 'black enough' to understand the white oppression all around us.

it's like 'the force'

Comment

Working...
            X