Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 91lxhatch View Post
    Why would they say they got him when they hadnt it would hurt the odds of someone turing him in if he was still out there
    So they wouldn't have to pay a million dollars is a damned good reason
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      Haha, I noticed that resemblance immediately when I saw his pic. Seeing them side by side it is even closer than I thought!

Meh, disregard that last part.. Looking that pics again it is pretty obvious some chopping was involved. Certain parts are clearly the same in both pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Haha, I noticed that resemblance immediately when I saw his pic. Seeing them side by side it is even closer than I thought!

Meh, disregard that last part.. Looking that pics again it is pretty obvious some chopping was involved. Certain parts are clearly the same in both pics.
        By certain parts you mean the entire face, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          By certain parts you mean the entire face, right?
          I wasn't studying it academically, did not waste a lot of time on it, and did not inspect every bit of minutia. Therefore I qualified my statement in accordance with the facts known to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91lxhatch View Post
            Why would they say they got him when they hadnt it would hurt the odds of someone turing him in if he was still out there
            Dan Bishop?

Comment

• Somebody is trying to sell pictures of Dorner's body:
              Christopher Dorner's badly scorched, partially dismembered body was photographed after his death ... and TMZ has learned the pics are now being shopped to the media.

I wonder who could have been around to take pics of his corpse... Surely it wasn't some shady LAPD officer...

Comment

• Doesn't matter, this is gone and over with, move on. Nothing to see here. LAPD will remain the same LAPD and nothing will change.

Comment

Working...
                X