Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin. “An eye for an e…

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.
    Sounds like Zimmerman has good right to continue to arm and protect himself. The statement and issued bounty sounds like the another shooting in the making.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Sounds like he should have never gotten out of his car and put himself in that situation.
      This. The kid shouldn't have responded how he did, but if a dude that seems to have about as much emotional stability as forever frosts accosted me for absolutely no reason, with a gun, you better believe I'd jump his ass if the opportunity presented itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        This. The kid shouldn't have responded how he did, but if a dude that seems to have about as much emotional stability as forever frosts accosted me for absolutely no reason, with a gun, you better believe I'd jump his ass if the opportunity presented itself.

Sounds like a good way to get shot. You see how it worked out for Trayvon...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I really have no opinion one way or another... But if you're a grown man, and getting your ass whipped by a teenager, you're a pussy.
          The pictures they are showing of the kid are a few years old. The "kid" is 6 foot 2.

This is the picture that keeps flashing on the news.

How is that a picture of a 17 year old kid?

Sopoused Current Photo

notice the sweet gold grill.

Sorry but with witnesses and a 911 tape that shows evidence he was getting the shit kicked out of him. Right now I've got to side with him. Unless they can show he instigated something against the kid.

If you think a 17 year old kid is harmless you're naive at best. A 10 year old kid could kill you just as quick as a 40 year old man.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            Sopoused
            huh?

Comment

Downs - I don't give a fuck how tall he is. What does that have to do with anything? The only thing a 17 year old kid is harming me with, is a gun. Period. And I'm no badass, either.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The pictures they are showing of the kid are a few years old. The "kid" is 6 foot 2.

This is the picture that keeps flashing on the news.

How is that a picture of a 17 year old kid?

Sopoused Current Photo

notice the sweet gold grill.

Sorry but with witnesses and a 911 tape that shows evidence he was getting the shit kicked out of him. Right now I've got to side with him. Unless they can show he instigated something against the kid.

If you think a 17 year old kid is harmless you're naive at best. A 10 year old kid could kill you just as quick as a 40 year old man.
                Not current.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  huh?
                  Improper spelling :P

BCOOP go down to your local high school and look at the kids down there. I'm fairly small. 5 foot 7 and 170 lbs. There's lots of High School kids such as football players and such that could probably physically overpower me. My only saving grace would probably be some technique I've learned though the basic martial arts that the Marine Corps has taught me. There are some big kids out there.

To think that just because they are 17 or even younger and not a threat is not the mind set you need to have.

Is there a more current photo someone has?
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Improper spelling :P

BCOOP go down to your local high school and look at the kids down there. I'm fairly small. 5 foot 7 and 170 lbs. There's lots of High School kids such as football players and such that could probably physically overpower me. My only saving grace would probably be some technique I've learned though the basic martial arts that the Marine Corps has taught me. There are some big kids out there.

To think that just because they are 17 or even younger and not a threat is not the mind set you need to have.

Is there a more current photo someone has?
                    If there is, I don't want to see it.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      I've never assaulted anyone for absolutely no reason. I go out of my way to avoid confrontation as I know how rapidly it escalates. However, should you jump on me and expect me to roll on the ground with you while I have a gun, you are deluding yourself. A short, fat Latino got into it with a slim, tall much younger black kid. He was following Martin around and Martin got tired of it and jumped him. Zimmerman had a broken nose, bloody face and back of the head and was screaming for help.

The fact it got past the first punch before Zimmerman shot the kid shows a lot of restraint
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Regardless of all the bickering going on about who was beating who on the ground and what you would do if you had been getting your ass kicked by the kid...the fact remains...Zimmerman CALLED police and reported the kid as suspicious and then disregarded the dispatchers advice and confronted the kid..leading to an altercation and then a shooting. Zimmerman is a hot headed tough guy with a gun who thought that he could just confront anyone and get away with it...and then when it went the wrong way he thought it should he decided to kill someone. If he had done what the dispatcher told him to do...the kid would be alive and all would be well. Theres too many people running around with guns who think they are the long arm of the law that are too unstable to handle the responsibility and lack the decision making abilities to think properly when shit hits the fan....they SHOULD NOT have a handgun. Zimmerman is one of them. I'm FAR from racist either way....but he needs to be held responsible for the murder he commited.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          A witness came forth in the Zimmerman case, who saw it all. Apparently, the Traynor kid had Zimmerman on the ground, and was beating him into submission. He suffered many bruises and a broken nose. THIS is the reason there was no arrest. Meanwhile, a white kid at Mississippi State just got shot in the head (killed) by three black perps who are at large.

NEWSFLASH! Al Sharpton has NOT made it to the Mississippi State campus yet.
                          Blacks don't commit hate crimes.....

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Regardless of all the bickering going on about who was beating who on the ground and what you would do if you had been getting your ass kicked by the kid...the fact remains...Zimmerman CALLED police and reported the kid as suspicious and then disregarded the dispatchers advice and confronted the kid..leading to an altercation and then a shooting. Zimmerman is a hot headed tough guy with a gun who thought that he could just confront anyone and get away with it...and then when it went the wrong way he thought it should he decided to kill someone. If he had done what the dispatcher told him to do...the kid would be alive and all would be well. Theres too many people running around with guns who think they are the long arm of the law that are too unstable to handle the responsibility and lack the decision making abilities to think properly when shit hits the fan....they SHOULD NOT have a handgun. Zimmerman is one of them. I'm FAR from racist either way....but he needs to be held responsible for the murder he commited.
                            So because he made contact with Trayvon on the street, which led to a fight and then to a shooting, now it's murder? I don't follow you. Have you listened to the 911 tapes?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              And I'm no badass, either.

Agreed! Brent is a huge pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                Obama voter ^

Comment

Working...
                                X