11.22.63 on Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.22.63 on Hulu

Anybody catch the premiere? Pretty good so far. Basically this guy at a diner shows James Franco a time warp that will take him back I think it's in 1960, a few years before Kennedy is assassinated and the diner guy has been trying to get as much info as possible to keep Kennedy from being killed. Well he gives all the info to Franco and wants him to finish the job. There are a lot of "rules" that go along with the concept but whatever. Entertaining show that should make the wait for new GoT a little more bearable.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Yea, going to have to get hulu back for this. It is SK so it will either be great or butchered,

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Yea, going to have to get hulu back for this. It is SK so it will either be great or butchered,
      First episode was really good. Good wholesome R rated Stephen King fun.

Comment

Free hulu, or paid hulu?
        I don't need more paid shit.

Fuck it, i'll just torrent it anyways.
        sigpic

Comment

Stupid concept. Why would we have wanted JFK not to have been killed?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            It never says that it would be a good or bad thing had he not been popped. It's only one episode in though.

Comment

I did the book a while back. the show has already gone off the rails from the book.

Comment

He wants to prevent the JFK assassination to prevent the Vietnam war.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  He wants to prevent the JFK assassination to prevent the Vietnam war.
                  Oh ok. I missed parts of the first part because I was cooking.

Comment

Don't want them to pull one off your resume I take it.

Comment

Haven't watched it yet but saw the commercial last night and will definitely be watching.

Comment

Were you a U.S. citizen at the time JFK was assassinated?

Comment

Is this the one that was filmed in Dallas?
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Uhhhh so we wouldn't have had to deal with Johnson?

Good enough for me.

Comment

LBJ was cool, I got to shake hands with him when I was a little kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X