Dan Bailey cut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Do you have anything other than butthurtedness to post? Do you think the boys are going to the super bowl or something silly like that?

Or are you just bcoops butt buddy here to give him some back up.... or is he backing up into you butt buddy tough guy? If naynay could program a CNC machine he’d be ruff.
    Define disappoint little man. Or are you going to keep running away?

Comment

Katfight!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Define disappoint little man. Or are you going to keep running away?
        Go CNC yourself a dictionary, jackass. The only good football decision Jerry ever made was hiring Jimmy Johnson. He’s not about to start now. He’s a brilliant businessman, but shit at football; sorta like you and logic.

I’m sure when you were backing up bcoop your lack of manliness disapponted his sphincter.... used in a sentence for ya, jackass.

Comment

I’m sure when you were backing up bcoop your lack of manliness disapponted his sphincter.... used in a sentence for ya, jackass.
          disapponted...you be typing like a spazz again baby duck.

Comment

Last 3 or 4 out of 29 years with 22 years since the last Super Bowl.... yay you’re right Jerry’s a changed man. Tell us about the awesomeness of your shit steak ager again while your at it. Jerry will disappoint again, you can bank on it.
            Jesus Christ you're one retarded, bitter fuck. Life ain't that bad, I promise.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Go CNC yourself a dictionary, jackass. The only good football decision Jerry ever made was hiring Jimmy Johnson.
              I don't even disagree with that.

He’s not about to start now. He’s a brilliant businessman, but shit at football

Don't disagree with that either. But I'm going to clue you in on something the rest of the world already knows. Jerry isn't running the show anymore. Obviously there hasn't been, and won't be an official announcement unless he dies. But if you can't tell by the decisions made by the Organization lately, that Jerry isn't in charge anymore, I don't know what else to tell you.

You are one angry, bitter little man. Go hire a hooker. Eat some carbs. Something.

Comment

Go CNC yourself a dictionary, jackass. The only good football decision Jerry ever made was hiring Jimmy Johnson. He’s not about to start now. He’s a brilliant businessman, but shit at football; sorta like you and logic.

Hahaha man you've gone off the deep end. I'm impressed with your ability to lose your shit over nothing. And my favorite part about your cnc joke is that you stole it from someone else that's actually clever enough to come up with an original thought.

Now again, define disappoint. Stop running away from the topic. You may well be right, but until you define disappointment you're just some idiot with a faux prediction worth nothing. So put on your big boy britches and define it. I know you want to fantasize about me and bcoop but that doesnt belong on this forum.

Comment

. I know you want to fantasize about me and bcoop but that doesnt belong on this forum.
                  The best part of all of this, is that historically, you and I don't even get along.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    The best part of all of this, is that historically, you and I don't even get along.
                    Haha yeah I didn't want to confuse him any further but that definitely blew my mind. Hes been around way too long to not know that.

Comment

So Jerry can overpay for over the hill free agents? So Jerry can take on felon reclamation projects? Until Jerry fires his self, promotes Stephen and Stephen fires Garrett, it don’t matter.
                      No so he can pay Lawrence, Elliot and Prescott
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        What in the world makes you think Stephen knows anything?
                        From all the billions of dollars the Jones family makes
                        Murph

Comment

And still cant define dissappoint...

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            From all the billions of dollars the Jones family makes
                            You mean the billions of dollars that the Dallas Cowboys make for them?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              You mean the billions of dollars that the Dallas Cowboys make for them?
                              Yes they turned a failing abysmal franchise into the world's more valuable team.
                              Murph

Comment

And still cant define dissappoint...

I used to think you were smarter than naynay.... you disappoint everyone. It has one S, dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                                X