Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold the CTS-V last year and needed something new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    It is the long term paper plates that get me. Is that a note lot thing?
    Yea some sort of shady finance gig

Comment

Like a few days before my temp tag from town East Ford expired. They gave me a new one. The very next day after they gave me that new temp tag my metal plates came in. And my registration sticker. I just kept rolling with that damn temp tag till the last day. Sucks now no more free tols.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I've been looking at the C63 S coupe to replace the Mustang, if you might want something a tad smaller. The other car on my short list is the M6, it'll make more power on the plus side, downside is that they stopped making the coupe in 2017.

The CLS is my favorite 4-door Benz (aside from the new GT that's still a bit out of reach), I'm just not mentally ready to daily drive a 4-door.
        Just last night a silver GT Sedan passed in front of me in Southlake. I didn’t even know they were out yet. My personal opinion on that car is, I think Mercedes dropped the ball on this one. That thing is a pure-bred car and looks kind of funny with two extra doors.

Oh, And congrats on that AMG CLS. One of my favorite cars to drive when we get one.

David

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Like a few days before my temp tag from town East Ford expired. They gave me a new one. The very next day after they gave me that new temp tag my metal plates came in. And my registration sticker. I just kept rolling with that damn temp tag till the last day. Sucks now no more free tols.

Those aren’t free tolls. The tag is registered in your name and eventually they will hit your account.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            Those aren’t free tolls. The tag is registered in your name and eventually they will hit your account.

David
            Yup, all of this right here. They got smart back in 2015, if its a legit paper tag, you will get a bill, that paper tag is already registered to you.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Now, my memory isn't so great, so I might have you confused... but based off your other post aren't you basically a middle eastern Clayton Bigsby?

Cuz that's some hood rat shit to do...

Comment

Love the story about allegedly getting hit by a drunk, things claimed didn't add up for shit and looked more like ins. fraud...

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I hope you own a house because if I see another nice car in an apartment complex with a paper plate on it for years at a time I'm going to key it.
                  It’s nice to know that as long as I’ve been away, your dumbass hasn’t changed
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

nice ride, it's amazing what these new cars can put out while being super nice to be in. my only gripe is how expensive they are all getting.

Comment

Just watch out for the pelicans or seagulls...

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        nice ride, it's amazing what these new cars can put out while being super nice to be in. my only gripe is how expensive they are all getting.
                        Agreed.
                        We just got this Mercedes AMG GT S in yesterday and I’ll be taking it home this weekend, for product knowledge of course. Wouldn’t mind buying this thing but the cost even used is just ridiculous. It’s an insane car though.

David

Comment

Agreed.
                          We just got this Mercedes AMG GT S in yesterday and I’ll be taking it home this weekend, for product knowledge of course. Wouldn’t mind buying this thing but the cost even used is just ridiculous. It’s an insane car though.

David
                          If I didn't have so much shit going on this weekend, I would find my way to your house for a ride.

Comment

Wait, I thought this was a Doctor Dave post!!?

You've come a long way from the Nissan Titan!

Comment

what if you just make your own with photoshop or something. Run that for a couple of weeks to get free tolls. I wanna know what happens. Probably nothing
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                what if you just make your own with photoshop or something. Run that for a couple of weeks to get free tolls. I wanna know what happens. Probably nothing
                                Nothing as long as you don’t get caught.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X