Does Romney have ties with Google?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Romney have ties with Google?

After doing a little search on the iPhone I noticed Mutt Romney is on top on 3 out of 4 GOP candidate Google searches. I am wondering if Google is actually biased or if Romney is paying Google to be placed on top. Discuss.

He pays people to spoof the google results for him. It's probably cheaper than bribing google itself.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He shows up whenever people search "santorum" or any other candidate on Google/Yahoo/Bing/etc because his campaign has an active Adword program. It's a paid ad is all it is.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

sponsored ad's plus he probably has some good seo team/firm

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          sponsored ad's plus he probably has some good seo team/firm
          SEO takes time to ramp up, hence the SEM instead. It's the fundraisers' moniez!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

They are paid google ads. Doesn't really have anything to do with SEO really. You create ads and make a list of keywords that trigger those ads. I create all of our paid ads for the company I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              SEO takes time to ramp up, hence the SEM instead. It's the fundraisers' moniez!
              Yep

Comment

Working...
              X