For those that know me and those that don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that know me and those that don't

Last week I was admitted into the hospital for a few complications that I have been dealing with for a few weeks. Upon taking a few tests they found I have a cancerous tumor growing on my gall blatter. This Friday I will under go a surgery called a Whipple procedure, yes I laughed too. Please keep my family in your prayers my wife and parents are taking it hard. Thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers

Wayne

will do sir, keep your head up.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Prayers sent. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks guys. The worst part is they are saying I will be in the hospital for 3 weeks and out of work for 3 months

Comment

Damn, that's a long recovery. Best of luck to you.

Comment

prayers sent brotha good luck
            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I'd personally go with the kenne bell procedure...

J/k. Good luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                I'd personally go with the kenne bell procedure...

J/k. Good luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                Lol. My said I also wanted a Whipple so here ya go. She bought me a Whipple shirt to wear into the hospital Friday morning

Comment

Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                  Thanks guys. The worst part is they are saying I will be in the hospital for 3 weeks and out of work for 3 months
                  Fuck that shit. I would die if I had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks. Most I have ever gone was a week and I was getting ready to leave AMA. Hell, I had a small bowel resection and was out in a week. Good luck, positive vibes sent.

Comment

Glad they've got a treatment plan, but sorry to hear it's going to take so long. Thoughts and prayers out to ya man!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers sent, man. Please keep us updated as you feel like it.

Comment

The Whipple consists of taking the blatter with the tumor half my pancrous (sp) and about a foot of the large intestine. Depending on the stage of the cancer I may have to do some kemo

Comment

You and your family will be in my family's prayers. Chin up!

Comment

Prayers.
                            03 cobra

Comment

Prayers sent. Best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X