Speaking of Mustangs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grape View Post
    this place has forgotten it's heritage..dfwballers only buy yachts, jets, and mansions with cash. aint nobody got time for a car note.
    Man...i was looking at vipers online the other day wondering about a few things. And then i started thinking "if Grape was still around...i think he knew vipers well."

You actually used to track a viper or 2 correct? Or was I thinking of somebody else?

Comment

Did you know you cant spell grape without rape?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Man...i was looking at vipers online the other day wondering about a few things. And then i started thinking "if Grape was still around...i think he knew vipers well."

You actually used to track a viper or 2 correct? Or was I thinking of somebody else?
        You could ask Pattymelt's Dad about Vipers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

I have ended up with one that my father bought new that was left to me, granted i put most of the miles on it when i was 19. The Gen1 and 2 cars have become the modern day el camino. Only half wit rednecks without 2 quarters to rub together want to buy them. Mine is for sale, true one owner, 100% oem no stories, yet nobody looking to buy them cares. they only want the guido'd out, crashed 18 times cars because they are $5k cheaper.
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I have ended up with one that my father bought new that was left to me, granted i put most of the miles on it when i was 19. The Gen1 and 2 cars have become the modern day el camino. Only half wit rednecks without 2 quarters to rub together want to buy them. Mine is for sale, true one owner, 100% oem no stories, yet nobody looking to buy them cares. they only want the guido'd out, crashed 18 times cars because they are $5k cheaper.
            How much you asking?

Comment

this place has forgotten it's heritage..dfwballers only buy yachts, jets, and mansions with cash. aint nobody got time for a car note.
              are you still over at m4?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                are you still over at m4?
                the martin brothers and kyle are longtime friends of mine from the kart and motorcycle engine days, they still produce products for us.
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  How much you asking?
                  would love to have $40, but i'm realistic considering what people are paying for shitboxes.
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                  X