Quick dinner ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick dinner ideas

What are some quick dinner ideas yall use when your short on time?
    2007 Silverado CC
    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
    What are some quick dinner ideas yall use when your short on time?
    I default to the crockpot when I want to fix it and forget it. Chicken and rice is easy to throw in the oven for an hour.

If you're more pressed for time, keep talapia on hand, sprinkle lemon pepper on it, throw it in the oven for about 12 minutes, and microwave some uncle ben's brown rice and some broccoli. The fish thaws in a warm water bath in a couple of minutes and the entire meal takes all of 15 minutes to prepare.

How short on time are ya talking?

Comment

ramen noodle
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I can make spaghetti, salad, and breadsticks in about 15 minutes

Comment

Minute rice, can of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup. Make the soup like normal, add a little over 1 can of rice after the soup starts to boil, let sit for 5 minutes and eat.

You can add other shit to it too, like leftover chicken, or a can of green beans. Quick and easy, not bad tasting either.

Oh yeah, add spices you like, pepper, garlic powder (small amount), etc.

Comment

Put something on the grill, bake a potato in the microwave, and some kind of quick veggie or a salad.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
            X