No announcement yet.

Speaking of Mustangs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATS, we are closer to half paid off on our 15 than I thought we'd be by now. We over pay every month. I can't wait to pay this thing off!

Comment

Awesome. We have 3 vehicles and 1 is paid for. Its a nice feeling. The title thing is normal. Not just Ally. Electronic title and the state. Had the same issue with ours a couple months ago financed with Chase.

Comment

Capital One will finance anyone, with a great rate.. just sayin’ lol
        17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

I just paid off my 12 BOSS, still have 2 car payments left and may be adding another though. The other 2 together don't equal the Boss and those should be paid off in less than 9 months.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Wtf are car payments?
            Tru dat

Comment

Congrats. Fuck car payments, I've never had one, and I probably never will. If I can't pay cash for it right now, then I don't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                Capital One will finance anyone, with a great rate.. just sayin’ lol
                I like Wells Fargo Dealer services, they've done the last 4 of mine even with my shit credit I have now, they still financed me for my Camry at 7% when everyone else was at 14-15%

Capital One I like for credit cards.

Comment

Congrats, I wish I didn't have one for the next two years on the wife's Escape. Thanks to a texting mex running her over in the paid off Camery.

Comment

Fuck car payments, haven't had one for 13 years

Comment

Haven't had car payments for a while. I keep dumping money into mods and shit, but I like it that way. If I bought something new that was as cool as what I have now, it would surely be like $800+/month. Fuck that! And here's the thing - even if I had something brand new and kick ass, there's no doubt that I'd start modding the shit out of it anyway. Might as well stick with a platform that's paid for and already over the top. And then there's the fact that I work from home and live in a remote area, so we don't drive much anyway. Just wouldn't be worth it.

Honestly, even if my truck does have catastrophic engine failure (for the love of God, knock on wood), I'll probably spend $10-20k putting a new, built motor in it before I'd buy a whole new truck.

Fuck a bunch of car payments!

Comment

Congrats. I haven't had a car payment on over 2 years but that changed Friday. I traded my '14 ST in for a new Edge Sport for the wife. Got a good deal and of course the payment is low with the Focus trade-in, so I don't feel awful. I just hate having that payment. Plan is to pay it off within two years and back to no payments!

Comment

Only 11 more day's til I can expect my title...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I finally received my Texas title today, 1 month and a day after I paid it off. Lying bastards, they said it was mailed on 10/17, I know it doesn't take 18 days to run first class mail from MD to TX, bitches!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

All 3 of our cars are paid off, too bad they’re all pieces of shit!!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

this place has forgotten it's heritage..dfwballers only buy yachts, jets, and mansions with cash. aint nobody got time for a car note.
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X