Indictment Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    That’s cute. You two still a thing? I thought for sure you fucked up your relationship with the methmouth as well.
    Says the guy who cleans others cum out of his wife's worn out cunt.

Eats you up I know every thing about you and you don't even know my name dont it. Lol
    Keep it up I may have to cum through that armpit you call home and fuck her I front of you.. You seem to like sloppy seconds
    Guess it's TRUE her nickname is huffy
    Everyone rides her.

Comment

That’s cute. You two still a thing? I thought for sure you fucked up your relationship with the methmouth as well.
      Lol you getting child support yet?

Comment

There it is! The methmouthed Gimp! Fakenews Fucktard treating you well? It hurts being locked away until called upon now "dont it..."

Comment

Truth is I was starting to feel sorry for you. Anyone whose only Cum back starts with fucktard should be given a pass.

Comment

You are indeed The Gimp. Fucktard treats you like garbage and you remain loyal. It's a fucked up relationship, but it seems to be working. Match made in methmouthed heaven.

Comment

Brian, this dude has your card man. He's read your deck. Youve got nothing to come back with. I never would have imagined id witness your internet demise with my own eyes and definitely not in my very own sub forum.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                Brian, this dude has your card man. He's read your deck. Youve got nothing to come back with. I never would have imagined id witness your internet demise with my own eyes and definitely not in my very own sub forum.
                sssshhhhhh... Methtard has the floor. Since it's apparent you're in the sleeper of Methmouth's truck, be a good lot lizard and either fix a sandwich or get back under the covers while your Goumare states his peace.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Says the guy who cleans others cum out of his wife's worn out cunt.

Eats you up I know every thing about you and you don't even know my name dont it. Lol
                  Keep it up I may have to cum through that armpit you call home and fuck her I front of you.. You seem to like sloppy seconds
                  Guess it's TRUE her nickname is huffy
                  Everyone rides her.
                  I know we have our spats, but you da real MVP.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                    that’s darling! spats from not performing well during your time in the glory hole? mvp for taking a pounding like a champ?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      True, I have come to the conclusion our political views are somewhat the same when you get down to real life.
                      It's the internet you can be what ever you want. Poor Brian hasn't figured this out yet. Sad he actually believes his opinion counts for something.lol
                      So you never have said how she was, I'm betting she loves the BBC.

Comment

Poor Brian he has nothing other than the same worn out fucktard

Think I used that when I was 12 yrs old.
                        He dont even know my name .
                        But yet i know he live in the armpit of the country answers phones. His wife cheats in his own bed. Drives a best up turd that needed paint 10 years ago. Had to put a motor on layaway. Seems his wife rules the bedroom and his life like a good trained cockold.
                        Chased out of the dfw area. Lol I seriously was going to leave him alone after slapping him around I was starting to feel sorry for him

But once again he couldn't help him self and poked the bear again.
                        Some cockold just can't help them self's.
                        Some good picks of her here.

Comment

Between the two of you I’m wondering which one is more butt hurt?
                          Is it the hayseed methmouth who’s taken a hankerin’ to a fakenews, or is it the angry drunkin alimony/child support momma check writing fakenews? Also, do you make the fakenews wear the pink vagina hat when you two are tussling in the sleeper?

Comment

So you never have said how she was, I'm betting she loves the BBC.
                            imagine a Uhaul Wardrob box with the hanger racks and all, full of water. That juice box was dripping!

not sure if brian came in with a towel first, but he seems like the type to just put his dick right back in it and call it intentional.

best part is, heather makes cookies afterwards, wearing nothing but a smile.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Poor Brian he has nothing other than the same worn out fucktard

Think I used that when I was 12 yrs old.
                              He dont even know my name .
                              But yet i know he live in the armpit of the country answers phones. His wife cheats in his own bed. Drives a best up turd that needed paint 10 years ago. Had to put a motor on layaway. Seems his wife rules the bedroom and his life like a good trained cockold.
                              Chased out of the dfw area. Lol I seriously was going to leave him alone after slapping him around I was starting to feel sorry for him

But once again he couldn't help him self and poked the bear again.

http://www.cuckoldpage.com/wyoming
                              on top of all that she holds the title to the 1996 Z28 and the 2003 Kawasaki. thats it. thats all he has.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and i wanted to say, i was at Lowes yesterday and thought about getting the value pack of painters tape. cause i still think you could just tape the whole thing blue, and get it one colour again.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X