No announcement yet.

What in the dfwmustangs.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under state law 5 years after your sentence is discharged you can vote again. State law also allows you to keep a firearm in your home with a felony conviction, but only a shotgun. Federal law on the other hand prohibits you from owning any type of firearm or ammunition or even having access to them which they call constructive possession. Federal law supersedes state law in all circumstances. If you get caught with a gun in your home chances are that only the feds will try to prosecute you. If you get caught with a gun in your home and you have marijuana in your home both the state and the Feds will prosecute you separately for possessing a firearm in conjunction with an illegal drug. You will then do both state time and federal time for the same crime that is labeled as separate offenses.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I didn't even know you were a legit felon, fakenews!

Comment

^^^^ I would hardly call what he did a real felony.

My issue with the prohibited persons part of the gun control Act is that states and the feds have made too much bullshit into felonies.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          In other words, he was too much of a pussy for stopping and dealing with breaking the law,decided to run and was further punished... and it's the system's fault for his lack of inquiry. Thanks again for an even better laugh. Don't start nothin' ain't gonna be nothin'?

BTW, fucktard- Awesome tags you're generating. Really shows the butt hurt in epic proportion! LMMFAO!!!!
          Or maybe he was just having fun.

I used to go out horsing around in the middle of the night with the sole purpose of getting a police officer to chase me so I could outrun them. It was just a misdemeanor back then and it was lots of fun for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            ^^^^ I would hardly call what he did a real felony.

My issue with the prohibited persons part of the gun control Act is that states and the feds have made too much bullshit into felonies.
            It does provide leverage however enabling the prosecutor to get the guilty party to plea bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              It does provide leverage however enabling the prosecutor to get the guilty party to plea bargain.
              I was charged with three counts of capital murder at one point and the prosecutors tried to intimidate me into taking three stacked 60 years sentences. I held my ground and the case was dismissed. I only shot one person, the other two people were killed by the person I shot. Do you believe that was an appropriate use of leverage by the prosecutor?

I also don't believe that there should be plea bargains. Every single charge even a guilty plea should be brought in front of a jury.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-24-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Do you? An assessment of whether a plea bargain offer is appropriate or not is between the parties involved.

Comment

Do you? An assessment of whether a plea bargain offer is appropriate or not is between the parties involved.
                  Over charging and pleas are used as a tool by the government to force people into surrendering their rights and are the reason why our justice system has run amok.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Or maybe he was just having fun.
                    Boy should have learned his lesson when a mutual friend of ours was arrested for evading and had to spend a shit ton of money along with community service, prior to it being a felony. However like everything in the boy's life, if it were for "fun" it backfired in his face and now has to pay for it, yet fakenews is the victim. LOL!

Comment

An effective tool obviously, however the innocent (or the guilty) are not forced into accepting a plea bargain. Those who do, do so willingly, and if I am guilty of committing some level of a crime and am charged accordingly I might very well consider an offer to a lesser offense. This is all worthless speculation of course in my case.

Comment

An effective tool obviously, however the innocent (or the guilty) are not forced into accepting a plea bargain. Those who do, do so willingly, and if I am guilty of committing some level of a crime I might very well consider an offer to a lesser offense. This is all worthless speculation of course in my case.
                        They are deliberately painted into a corner where that is the only option.

Innocent until proven guilty, and a jury of your peers, are all protections written into the Constitution to protect the individual from the government.

The Constitution was written at a time where the government would only charge you with actual crimes, assault, rape, murder, and property crimes. It never crossed the minds of the founding fathers that our justice system would have evolved into what it is today. The way the courts are set up today was deliberately done to circumvent the Protections in the Constitution.

Comment

... and to think if the dumbfuck decided not to fuck with the po-lice...

LMMFAO!!!

Comment

Had naynay been smart enough, or lucky enough, there might have been one less felon on the books. He was neither...

Comment

Had naynay been smart enough, or lucky enough, there might have been one less felon on the books. He was neither...
                              What gets me is that with all the political influence that he claims his family has why couldn't he beat a pissant evading arrest charge.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Boy should have learned his lesson when a mutual friend of ours was arrested for evading and had to spend a shit ton of money along with community service, prior to it being a felony. However like everything in the boy's life, if it were for "fun" it backfired in his face and now has to pay for it, yet fakenews is the victim. LOL!
                                paying for what? that didnt stop me from doing anything i ever wanted to do. news flash, i was 19 years old. i am 36 years old. you have been hanging on to the same stale ass joke for over 17 years. you have taken the time to make sure that you are able to transfer images of me to every new computer you have purchased. that is very telling of your obsession with me. i really dont wanna get you know who in here to dig in your ass again.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X