Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    I’d plug it.

I’ve plugged way worse with zero issues.
    We still talking about tires?

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      We still talking about tires?
      Lmao!

Comment

1. go to Mexican tire shop
        2. have 'em plug it
        3. eat taco's and get drunk

Comment

I just looked at the pic. Just leave the nail in there, it will block the air from leaking.

Comment

Super glue around the nail.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That’s such a borderline a location puncture location. But just for the sheer fact because they’re brand new I would just plug it.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'd plug / patch it based on the photo. Remove the tire, insert plug pushing from inside to out, cut plug off flush inside, buff tire and apply patch over plug. It's close enough to the edge of tread that it may roll the patch off. A plug will hold fine, but the rawhide plugs will dry out over time and likely become a slow leak at some point. I'm over in Whitesboro if you want me to look at it. Work at Golden's on Hwy 377 just south of 82 about a mile or so, in the south side of Dennards and Meador Funeral Home.

Comment

Put uh... put a damn... uh
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    And I don't carry a tire plug kit, I'm not a real man. Anything I have will be bought, not built. Get money, son!
                    Thats like driving a lifted truck on 22inch rims with super swampers and acting like an oil change is just too much work

How to use a tire plug

1. Remove debris and let tire air down

2. Using the hole punch, puncture the rupture with the file like tool

3. Using the sticky rubber plug, coat the plug with rubber cement, use the needle like puncture tool to push the plug into the clean punctured hole

4. Rapidly remove needle plug pusher tool leaving plug in the hole

I've done this on the side of highway 121 for a buddy in a lowered Sierra on 26's who had a large sheet rock bolt go through his tire twice

Nut up or shut up bitch. It's $200 for a new tire or grow a sack. Your choice

Comment

$10 bucks or $200 you pick!! Haha

I’ve plugged many tires with no issues
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

At least you didn’t get rear ended by a corolla!

Comment

Working...
                        X