Beretta Nano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
    I came about as close to buying a nano as u can without buying it. I decided not too because it was just a bit too bulky to me for carry. I had decided on the lc9 untill I came across the sccy cpx-2, which i bought and carry every day.
    I have the cpx-1, the only difference being the safety, one of the mags that came with it is junk. When i get home im going to talk to them about replacing it. Other than that, its a perfect pocket gun.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I'd recommend shooting one before buying. Trigger isn't great, and some guys have a hard time being accurate with it. I put 50 rounds through one and didn't have any accuracy issues out to 7 yards.

If I came across a good deal, I'd pick one up.....but it's not on my short list of wants.

Comment

It was on the short list of possible carry guns for Leah when she got her CHL, but got a little worried after this thread:

Ok, I have limited gun experience. I just bought a new Beretta Nano and shot it for the first time today. Using Federal fmj from WalMart. It jammed over and over again. 20 plus jams in 208 rounds fired. My wrists were stiff. I bought it off of gunbroker and had it shipped to local FFL? Bad gun or bad ammo? Contact

Of course, there were several people in there that commented on not having any issues so you might take that with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
        X