• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magpul MOE. On all of them.

Comment

My favorite is the vltor imod

Comment

I really want a rogers super-stoc, but damn they are expensive for what they are.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I really want a rogers super-stoc, but damn they are expensive for what they are.
          They're $75.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            They're $75.
            ridiculous.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like my UBR but heavy bitch it is. PRS but it has its place obv. The MOE and CTR are my single stage upgrades from the cheap'o UTG that comes with their buffer tube kits.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Magpul moe

Comment

I have the Vltor ARM on my dedicated long range rifle. It's light but is long and has a great cheek weld. Plus I bought it on eBay cheap because the guy advertised it came off his airsoft weapon, but it was a legit firearm stock that he just happened to put on his toy. I think it was $25?

ACE M4 SOCOM stock on my 9mm SBR (love it)

MOE's on a few

Cheapo 6 position on the rest.

Comment

I've got a magpul PRS on my carbine. Opposite direction I wanted to go, as far as weight, but once I put it on....I don't think I'm gonna take it off. Balances real nice with a 30rd mag and the extra weight is minimal IMO.

Comment

Looks like it's a toss up between the MFT Minimalist and the Vltor EMOD. The Minimalist is about an ounce lighter than my current cheap stock that weights 7.1 oz. The EMOD is 15 oz.

Sean, does the minimalist feel tight over the extension tube? I want to reduce some of the "play" that mine has without going to a fixed A1.

CJ, do you think I'd be better off buying the combo kit to include the extension tube, buffer, etc. so it's a matched set? I could save a little if I bought PSA's buffer tube kit but I don't want that to result in a loose stock that moves around.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        Looks like it's a toss up between the MFT Minimalist and the Vltor EMOD. The Minimalist is about an ounce lighter than my current cheap stock that weights 7.1 oz. The EMOD is 15 oz.

Sean, does the minimalist feel tight over the extension tube? I want to reduce some of the "play" that mine has without going to a fixed A1.

CJ, do you think I'd be better off buying the combo kit to include the extension tube, buffer, etc. so it's a matched set? I could save a little if I bought PSA's buffer tube kit but I don't want that to result in a loose stock that moves around.
                        Man I'll be honest with you, the roger's super stoc is super solid, if you want light and solid, that's the way to go. The Emod is more of a hold a bunch of shit, quality, good cheek rest, solid kind of stock. It's heavy, but that's not a bad thing. If you don't like heavy, you can pull the saddle rests off and it drops nearly 1/3rd of it's weight. I like mine, it looks good, it's modular, the QD sling mounts are good, has a thick steel backing on the buttpad, and a nice quality rubber cover over it. I also like the little door on the bottle of the stock. I put a small machine gunners lube bottle in there.
                        Last edited by CJ; 06-28-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I picked up a colt super stoc thanks to Yale. I will post up my thoughts. 5 ounces is insane light, 3 times lighter than my Emod.

Comment

I've been thinking about trying out the Ergo F93.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

It's got almost no play at all, it is just as good as an moe, if not better.

Comment

Also consider this when buying a stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X