Lookin for dirt cheap trigger group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for dirt cheap trigger group.

As title says, I'm looking for a cheap trigger group. As well ass a buffer tube assembly. Have a cmmg lpk. Just looking for the rest.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

If you already have the LPK, you already have the cheapest trigger group there is.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      If you already have the LPK, you already have the cheapest trigger group there is.
      Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

This is what I have
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        They have real stones charging almost $40 for 1/2 an LPK.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          They have real stones charging almost $40 for 1/2 an LPK.
          I didn't pay that much lol

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I didn't pay that much lol
            I think you're about to find out you paid quite a bit more by the time that gun is finished. Buying individual parts will rape your ass on price, there's no way to cheat it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Trigger groups are not as cheap as they used to be. Even at PSA they're $30 on sale.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I MIGHT have enough spares to make up a trigger group. You going to be around on 7/19?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

i have a trigger, disconnect, and hammer you can have, but i dont have the two springs

Comment

I have a spare psa trigger and springs I can trade for 9mm 45 acp 5.56 or 308w or silver coins or cash.

Comment

Alg makes a couple of nice inexpensive triggers.
                      Jon

Comment

Surely you've seen the deal of the day thread, Ben...

Set that other shit aside for when you need it and just pick this up with a lower if you don't already have one. This is about as inexpensive as they come.

Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                        X