Ithaca 600 SKB shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ithaca 600 SKB shotguns

Anyone know much about these? An old guy I know is selling one and I was curious about the quality of the gun and value.
    I don't know a whole lot about over/under shotguns.
    It is a 12 ga Ithaca 600 made in Japan by SKB. It has a silver finish and engraving on everything, blued barrels, a gold colored trigger with single select button on it, 30" barrels with fixed chokes, checkered walnut stock and forend.
    It looks exactly like the gun in this Gunbroker ad, although the choke configuration may be different. There are no blemishes in the metal, a few dings on the stock.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Ithaca has a good reputation. That looks like a damn fine shotgun.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

As long as you are ok with the fixed chokes.The barrels are to thin for adding screw in like Briley.

Comment

Ithaca 600 SKB shotguns

They're solid shooters. I've got a couple SxS Ithaca's. That said, the seller on gunbroker ad is smoking crack at that price, which is normal for GB. You can usually find 600's in great condition from $5-800.

Comment

I may buy it just to break the ice with this guy if it's cheap enough. He has a lot of unfired old guns that I've been trying to talk him out of.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
          X