Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place in fort worth/arlington to get a good recliner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place in fort worth/arlington to get a good recliner?

My recliner is 10 years old, and its worn out. Kinda hurts to sit in it now. So I need a new one, and I'm looking for somewhere that has a big selection of recliners. Preferably a good selection of oversized ones. No I'm not fat, I'm just a big dude. So I'm going to need the recliner to be larger than your standard ones. The average sized ones are something of a tight fit.

So anyway what is your recommendation for someplace that has a lot of big recliners? I got a line of credit at Havertys, but eh... they didn't really have what I was looking for. There were a few, yes. But the arms were shorter than what I've got now, and I really don't want to buy one that is smaller in that way. They did have one that was $1300, but I'm thinking more along the lines of $700-$1000. $1300+ seems kinda steep.
    WH

You're a bit insecure. Are you sure you're not fat?

Comment

rooms to go outlet.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Just buy a Recaro.

Comment

I heard it's the places were the vato locos get their recliners over in the hood

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I'm not fat, I'm just a big dude.

Comment

lol!

I have been 30 lbs overweight before, but as of about 5 months ago I got tired of that and dropped the extra pounds. Feels great, a good deal more energy.

Could've sworn that years ago I was hearing some advertisement for some big recliner store on the radio. All they sold was recliners. Probably out of business now.
              WH

Comment

Try the Dump or Freed's a day before the next holiday. Never been to Stacy's but I'm sure they'd have a big selection but likely also best to shop during a sales period.

Also try the Weir's Outlet and Nebraska Furniture Mart

I'd concern myself with the brand of recliner. Consider Hooker, Bernhardt and similar that have been around.

I always wanted a nice recliner so I've had one for as long as I can remember...

During the steroids era of baseball I had a nice recliner that was named after one of the players, Mark McGwire I think. Anyhow, it was a man cave style recliner that could fit two normal sized people. If I could go that route again I would.

My current recliner is by Bradington Young and I'm very pleased with it.

Comment

Thanks for those recommendations, much appreciated. I checked out each one and they're pretty far... I had hoped that there was somewhere in fort worth that could be recommended. Although I'm willing to go to arlington if need be.
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X