range report on my $329 citadel 1911 in 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    I still have to put a few rounds through my Rock Island kit gun.
    Kit gun?

I took the compact tactical 45 RIA to the range last week and it shot great, except the 8 round mags seem to cause ftf...the 7 round mag ran flawlessly

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
      Ya it was probably the most accurate i have ever shot. I now see why the 1911 is so popular. I wish it was in .45, but at least 9mm is way cheaper.
      It is, but a 1911 in .45...just feels right. I save the 9mm for the XDS

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
        Kit gun?

I took the compact tactical 45 RIA to the range last week and it shot great, except the 8 round mags seem to cause ftf...the 7 round mag ran flawlessly
        I bought a frame and a parts kit from a website.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I have a cheap IAC/Tisas Turkish 1911-A1 if anyone wants to buy and test the reliability of a really cheap .45. NIB never fired.
          What do you want for it?

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
            What do you want for it?
            I made an ad in the classifieds. Cheap.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

At that price I couldn't help myself, I pick one up today at academy 75 & forest
              clean all the extra oil out and oil the slide. Walk out back and shoot 50 round of reloads with out one problem.

[/URL]
              1986 Mustang Coupe 5.0 S/C
              2006 Mustang GT Stock
              1991 Mustang Gt GT-40p's Explorer Intake

Comment

Originally posted by must86 View Post
                At that price I couldn't help myself, I pick one up today at academy 75 & forest
                clean all the extra oil out and oil the slide. Walk out back and shoot 50 round of reloads with out one problem.

Honestly it's a pretty awesome deal. Like EAA Witnesses. Low price does not equal shoddy quality. This is a really good pistol!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jose;1328253]Is this going to be a daily carry or just a range gun?

Just a range gun. Iv been wanting a full size 9mm for a long time to lower the cost of shooting. Iv always wanted a 1911 as well, so i figured it was a no brainer at that price.

Comment

Working...
                  X