X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you expect from the French?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      It's funny how you see those clowns hanging out in a Starbucks but their faggot asses wouldn't ever be seen down at Stop 6.
      I don't going walking around with a rifle in my hands but if you grab a couple of lawn chairs I will sit with you on a corner in Stop 6 and sip iced tea all night and I bet that no one will fuck with us. You can even drink alcohol if you want to fit in with the neighborhood since in all likely hood I will be the only person in a few blocks radius who is not drunk.

If you want to make it really interesting I will tape a 100 dollar bill to my forehead.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have only read where it has been requested and not required. Therefore I will go about my business as usual.

Comment

I don't think Target will start posting 30.06 signs. I think "respectfully request" is to rid themselves of the OC guys, placate the anti gun mom crowd and not piss off CHL holders.

It's not an easy fence for them to straddle.

So my question is, what does Walmart do when OC puts them on the map? Unlike target, they actually sell weapons and ammo. Or is OC not permitted in such establishments?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

So my question is, what does Walmart do when OC puts them on the map? Unlike target, they actually sell weapons and ammo. Or is OC not permitted in such establishments?
            I was watching channel 5 and they tried to spin targets reasons were about beer and wine sales mixed with firearms. The whole thing was convoluted and they even had a snippet with a TABC guy which wasnt very understandable as well

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              I don't going walking around with a rifle in my hands but if you grab a couple of lawn chairs I will sit with you on a corner in Stop 6 and sip iced tea all night and I bet that no one will fuck with us. You can even drink alcohol if you want to fit in with the neighborhood since in all likely hood I will be the only person in a few blocks radius who is not drunk.

If you want to make it really interesting I will tape a 100 dollar bill to my forehead.

Hahaha, I worked down the road from there for awhile. It was interesting to say the least.

Comment

I don't think Target will start posting 30.06 signs. I think "respectfully request" is to rid themselves of the OC guys, placate the anti gun mom crowd and not piss off CHL holders.

It's not an easy fence for them to straddle.

I work in a gun store, and OC is out.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Hahaha, I worked down the road from there for awhile. It was interesting to say the least.

I was not making a joke. I did this in Dixon Circle about 12 years ago to prove a point.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I've seen OC in Wal-Marts in Nevada. People didn't even blink.

Target clarifying:
                    Molly Snyder, a Target spokeswoman, said the retailer will not post signs at its stores asking people not to bring guns inside. “It is not a ban,” she said. “There is no prohibition.”
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

Open carry in south dallas on MLK after dark?

We used to shoot hookers with paintball guns down there. That was a lot of fun. Problem with the paintball guns is you can only make one pass.

Comment

Same shit starbucks pulled. They make an announcement with no teeth to appease the liberal left, knowing full well people will still carry in their stores.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't think the stores give a shit about ccw, its just the dumb shits with the ak walking through the store. These guys are going to hurt their cause more than help it.

Comment

Working...
                          X