My new daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new daily

I really wanted a sport 24S with 3.73s and limited slip diff, but I got a good deal on the Rubicon so I brought it home. I can't wait to take it offroad and have some fun.

Nice! What are your plans for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Nice! What are your plans for it?
      Taking it to 5star restaurants you ain't never even heard of bitch nigga!!!

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        Taking it to 5star restaurants you ain't never even heard of bitch nigga!!!

God bless.
        zagat rated!

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Nice. Are you going to church it up?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I really wanted a sport 24S with 3.73s and limited slip diff, but I got a good deal on the Rubicon so I brought it home. I can't wait to take it offroad and have some fun.

Nice canvas for muddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Oh man, that's just badass.

Comment

Not sure exactly what I want to do. I did order the Mopar sluch mats, door sill protectors, and rear mat. I know I want a front winch bumper and a rear bumper with provisions for shackles. I'm definitely replacing the rock rails with something beefier and with steps for the wife.

If you guys have any suggestions or experience with bumpers I'm all ears. I'm leaning towards a smittybilt synthetic rope winch as they seem like the best value with synthetic lines.

I'm definitely getting a set of sport or sahara take off wheels for Christmas for pavement pounding. I'm going to save the BFGs for when they are needed.

Next family road trip is going to be Big Bend in March. Lots of unpaved roads out there to cool places to see. I lived out that way in high school, but my wife and kids have never experienced it. Probably go to Big Bend Ranch too. I'd like to take the family to Guadalupe Park, but the hikes there are killer if you aren't in great shape. We will go to Big Bend first.

I've also been eyeing the few adventure parks there are in Texas. I'm never going to be a hardcore rock crawler, but I would like to have some fun too. I'm pretty sure this Jeep is already more capable than I am.

Comment

Get some road armor bumpers.

Comment

did you buy that from my homegirl in mesquite?

Comment

Road Armor looks pretty impressive. I'm also liking the clean but functional look of Off Camber Fabrication.

I saw the Smittybilt XRC mod stuff in person the other day. Based on all the bad reviews of Chinese parts, it looked a lot better than I thought it should.

Comment

Very nice! Always liked those.
                            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              Very nice! Always liked those.
                              Thank you. It's a lot different than any daily I've ever owned, but it really does ride well considering it's capabilities. I'm really leaning towards the MBRP / Off Camber front and rear bumpers. These will be my Christmas present to me. I'm also leaning towards old school KC road lamps on a windshield bar too.

Comment

Working...
                              X