Boys vs Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Skins

After seeing them get blown out last night in Philly and they lost a few starters on both offense and defense, we should have a legit shot at getting back in the NFC East race.

Boy's - 32

Foreskin's - 13
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

'Boys 28
    'Skins 17

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      we should have a legit shot at getting back in the NFC East race.

Comment

Well, we are behind. But it's all about winning the division games, we have't played the Feagles yet and we beat NYC already. Finish the division strong and win more than we lose in the remainder and we might have a chance at the NFC East, at worse try and get a WC spot. At this point in the season, GB is out, Atlanta and Cards are looking weak, as is Carolina and TB. We need to start winning to have a chance.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Eagles will win the east, no doubt in my mind.

The Cowgirls have a legit shot at the Wild Card if they get their crap together and things roll their way.

My Skins... Pretty much every key position on both sides of the ball are playing 2nd\3rd stringers and the wheels are falling off.

I'm not bullshitting when I say some folks on the practice squad may be suiting up for the Dallas game.

So if the Cowpokes DON'T win I'll be laughing my ass off....

PREDICTION:

Skins hold Zeke in the first half, but Witten tears them a new a-hole in the middle of the field.

Second half the Skins defensive back ups are tired and lost.... Zeke gets 6 points in the latter part of the 3rd.

25 million dollar man Cousins makes some of it up in trash time with a score to Vernon Davis.

30 - 20 Cowgirls.... I feel sick just typing that....
          Last edited by Gargamel; 10-24-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I'll take another beast day from zeke. Dude got me 46 point in my ppr league.

Comment

last i checked, skins were a 1.5 pt favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                30 - 20 Cowgirls.... I feel sick just typing that....
                HAHA! I hear ya, just like when I had to predict the failure against the FugdePackers a couple of weeks ago, true fans know the short comings of their team.

Comment

I sure hope we win! if we do I will feel a bit better about our chances...Fagles lost two key players for the season so there will be an impact.

If we can go 3-1 next 4 and beat wash/philly it will put us in a really good spot.

Cowboys by 2 since I dont know how good the kicker is that we have
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Being a redskins fan is like being a redskins fan.

Comment

Even Redskins fans don't like the Redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                        Being a redskins fan is like being a redskins fan.
                        Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Even Redskins fans don't like the Redskins.
                        It's a love-hate relationship that requires counseling at least once a year.

You know that they are dysfunctional but you keep thinking that they will change "this time".

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                          It's a love-hate relationship that requires counseling at least once a year.

You know that they are dysfunctional but you keep thinking that they will change "this time".

lol
                          So it's a lot like being a cowboys fan?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            So it's a lot like being a cowboys fan?
                            Just worse being in this area. Not support groups and such to bitch with.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Upset alert!!$$$$ Don’t get tricked on this one! Washington gonna play some good football today! Boys secondary gets sliced and diced!
                              Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 10-29-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X