Gun Safes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    trying to convince the wife that having it in a guest bedroom is okay and wont look too ugly...this is going to be an uphill battle.
    Need us to start a petition and send it to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
      http://www.gunsafesbykennedyskorner.com

He made us a great deal on our safe. Get big as you can, as it will fill up quick. You'll end up putting cash, gold, guns, family photos, ect in there
      That's the truth, my wife has a fireproof box with my kids drawings and the like stuffed in it, at the bottom of mine.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

trying to convince the wife that having it in a guest bedroom is okay and wont look too ugly...this is going to be an uphill battle.
        Tried that for our master bedroom. Got whittled down to a single rifle safe and that too was eventually nixed.

Comment

Mine is in the master bedroom. Wife wouldn't let it go in the living room.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Why not go with a safe room type door, then deck out the inside of the closet the way you want for the guns? Can put more fire resistant materials...etc...etc. Seems easier than trying to jam a small safe in there. Alternatively just put a safe standalone somewhere.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

We put ours in what we call the dog/gun room. Our kennels are in there for the pups and my gun shit. We both get usage of the room. The other spare bedroom is hers to do what she wants with. For the past 8 years it has been full of crap. But I'm smart, I keep my mouth shut about it.

That said, I need to weasel another safe into the arrangement. Mine is stuffed to the point you have to push shit in to get the door to shut.

So buy way bigger than you need.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                We put ours in what we call the dog/gun room. Our kennels are in there for the pups and my gun shit. We both get usage of the room.
                We have a spare bedroom is nothing but guns, books, outdoor gear, car art, and an antique settee that is now a very fancy dog bed.
                Last edited by Strychnine; 11-21-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

My wife is convinced that guests will be horrified if one thing breaks the illusion that this house has never been lived in or occupied by people with needs or wants.

Comment

My wife is convinced that guests will be horrified if one thing breaks the illusion that this house has never been lived in or occupied by people with needs or wants.
                    She does remember who she's married to right?

Car Hobby - CHECK
                    Miniature Hobby - CHECK
                    PC Gaming Hobby - CHECK
                    New Found Gun Hobby - CHECK

haha...she's fighting a losing battle if she wants zero clutter!

Comment

I know, right?!?

Comment

Pretty much all been covered.

Go big. When we re-did the master we basically made a second closet in the closet for the safe. Went as big as we could and framed the door after the safe was in. Should have made the "closet" bigger. I'm not a huge gun nut but we had it over full in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                          She does remember who she's married to right?

Car Hobby - CHECK
                          Miniature Hobby - CHECK
                          PC Gaming Hobby - CHECK
                          New Found Gun Hobby - CHECK

haha...she's fighting a losing battle if she wants zero clutter!

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

just remember, most fire ratings on "gun safes" are horse shit

If you have a house fire, everything in that safe will burn

Comment

Paint that shit turquoise. Done and done!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                                just remember, most fire ratings on "gun safes" are horse shit

If you have a house fire, everything in that safe will burn
                                This is a major reason I prefer old TL30 jewelers safes.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X