Woolf Den in Gainesville..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woolf Den in Gainesville..

If im not mistaken doesnt someone on here own the place? Just curious I thought I had sold them a bunch of meat when I worked at Tyson.

Fordracing19

Comment

Wassup
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        Wassup
        I was just trying to remember if it was a member that owned the place. I remember meeting you in whitesboro a few times to sell you some meat . I'll have to stop in soon and check out the food. My wife is on y'all's Facebook page and talks about eating there all the time.

Comment

Ah excellent! I actually ate some of your meat tonight.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

giggle.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not often I am on the same neck of the woods as anyone on the board, who might you be Hines, I work at goldens.

Comment

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Hope all is well, Hines!
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Hope all is well, Hines!
                    Well it's going ok just taking it day by day ! Hope everyone else is doing ok

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      Not often I am on the same neck of the woods as anyone on the board, who might you be Hines, I work at goldens.
                      I'm the batman! I'm not sure where goldens is but I'm guessing its off 377 if that is your car in the pic. I have broke my neck numerous times trying to look at the car. I drive a 2000 black gt with black fr500 style wheels

Comment

I do believe I have watched you drive by numerous times.

Comment

I also drive by Goldens on my way to my dad's house every so often. My car is in my sig, 2004 black GT.
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I'm bringing the family to eat there today I hope it's not packed

Comment

Thanks for coming out! Good seeing you and your family.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X