Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonofa

Comment

Is there a cutoff date for a custom built gt?! 10% down the norm to get the ball rolling?! Whats the process?! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        I said it in the other thread. Keep it really simple!

color - Competition Orange, Triple Yellow, Race Red, or Deep Impact Blue
        lowered - use a good brand of coilovers
        wheels - 20x9 and 20x10 Vossen CVT wheels
        exhaust - Borla S-type mufflers or similar

That's really all it needs. All of those changes will make an enthusiast want it, but not be illegal. Use a bright color so it draws people in, has enough tasteful changes so that someone will want it over a stock car on the lot, and keep it in a price range where someone will actually buy it.

I agree with all that, but the stock brakes look like ass. Include a big brake kit all around and some sway bars.

Comment

Just don't put any graphics on it or color match the wheels. Blower and upgraded axles.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I agree with all that, but the stock brakes look like ass. Include a big brake kit all around and some sway bars.
            ??

That photoshop has some crappy brakes off of a Lexus or Infiniti, I can't remember.

The Performance Package GTs come with 15" 6-piston Brembos up front and 13" rotors out back. Is that not enough?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
            X