No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to be last minute, but I'm not going to be able to finalize until tonight. Wife had some tentative plans and won't hear until this evening.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• So does anyone have some spare 7.62x54r I can buy for cheap? I had some sourced for trade but he flaked on me 2 times this week. I can trade .22, 7.62x39, 30.06, or a mix of 9mm .45 and .223 brass or will pay cash.
      Last edited by Jewrrick; 10-31-2014, 09:04 AM.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
        So does anyone have some spare 7.62x54r I can buy for cheap? I had some sourced for trade but he flaked on me 2 times this week. I can trade .22, 7.62x39, 30.06, or a mix of 9mm .45 and .223 brass or will pay cash.
        I may have a box at the house, if so I'll bring it out in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
          I may have a box at the house, if so I'll bring it out in the morning.
          Thats a start, I have like 20 rounds but I haven't had a chance to shoot this thing yet and wanted to send 100 rounds down range with it this weekend.

Thanks Musbrad, PM me your price or request.

Comment

So does anyone have some spare 7.62x54r I can buy for cheap? I had some sourced for trade but he flaked on me 2 times this week. I can trade .22, 7.62x39, 30.06, or a mix of 9mm .45 and .223 brass or will pay cash.
            I've got some I'll bring for trade. I like 30.06 if FMJ or if not then x39 is fine

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
              I've got some I'll bring for trade. I like 30.06 if FMJ or if not then x39 is fine
              Could you bring out my Sparrow?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm out. Couldn't swing the day off work.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Ok, the 30.06 is this http://www.midwayusa.com/product/596...oint-box-of-20

That will work, I'll see you there.

Comment

• Address: 1101 Farm to Market 2258, Venus, TX 76084 <- this is a house that is nearby, this is not the range. Do not knock on the door or anything like that.

The exact location is 32.3560585, -97.0769843 (you can put that in google) that is the pistol range.

Directions:

Get to Hwy 67/157 (Venus, TX) you will see a gas station and whataburger at the intersection. From there head 4.8mi south on 157. It will go through downtown Venus, and then take two 90* bends, after the bends 4 miles and then a right on FM 2258. Stay on 2258 for just 2 mi, after the bend to the left, you will continue straight onto a dirt road (Murr Rd.) Take the first left through the steel gate (it will be open) Drive down adjacent to the corn field and take the first left after the bamboo. You will pass a tank on the left, and you will see the gathering ahead.

Make sure you save this information so you can access it offline, you are unlikely to have net close to the range.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If you feel lost, you're almost there. lol
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        If you feel lost, you're almost there. lol
                        What if you hear banjos?

Comment

That's going to be awesome!

How many people would be interested in doing a small competition? I was thinking either a c&r or .22 shoot. I can put together the rules and targets if enough people are interested.

CJ what is the longest distance we will be able to shoot?
                          In!

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                          What if you hear banjos?
                          One click too far!

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          I was on the fence until I saw this, I'm in for a short while. I have pig meat I can bring if someone can cook it. If anyone wants to shoot something fun that came out in 1919 bring 7.62*51, not .308, and no reloads.
                          Can you bring my Paradigm? I sent a text with adapter info.

Who's cooking?
                          Last edited by Chas_svo; 10-31-2014, 02:37 PM.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• what time do you expect to have people start showing up?

Comment

• I will be there at 8am to make sure no one weasels in. I expect there to be some time to set up everything. You're welcome to come at that time, but I figure people will trickle in after 9am.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sounds cool CJ.

Back to food because I'm planning on hitting up the grocery store in a bit. Who's bringing what?? I heard someone said they are bringing ribs. Guess I'll bring some hot dogs and hot links.

Comment

Working...
                                X